- 1 liver
- 2 liver cancer 2.1 causes of liver cancer 2.2 Symptoms of liver cancer 2.3 Treatment of Liver Cancer
- 2.1 causes of liver cancer
- 2.2 Symptoms of liver cancer
- 2.3 Treatment of Liver Cancer
- 3 Video symptoms of liver cancer
Is the liver of the most important parts of the body, which is located in a specific abdominal area in the side of it to the bottom of the diaphragm and to the top of the stomach and is considered the largest member therein, is composed of the right two left and surrounded by a range of other body parts of the task Kalpnkeraas intestine and gall bladder, and the several the functions of the most important to get rid of the harmful substances found in the blood and specifically impurities, as well as it produces bile that digest food, and the feeding of other parts of the body Kalorid hepatic portal as well as the hepatic artery, and converts foods that are human addressed to other materials needed by the body for the continuation of his life, and on the other hand, is considered one of the liver of the most vulnerable part of Gsabh many of the disorders and various health problems, most notably the most serious is the liver cancer; We will address the here Not surprisingly does it mean and what caused the symptoms that indicate infection and how to treat it.
It causes liver cancer
It is a malignant tumor composed within the tissues and cells of the liver, and may lead to death, but there are many cases that are detected early. Many of the cancers there is no particular reason; So usually what doctors called the name of the factors that increase the chance of cancer rather than the causes of the word, but for liver cancer, it will often be the result of:
- Or the development of another disease is doubled in the liver, most notably hepatitis viruses, hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver transmitted through blood or sexual relations and health.
- Drinking alcohol excessively.
- Eating food caused liver cancer Sudanese beans on which the large amount of material aflatoxin.
- Eat some types of drugs and the incidence of certain chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity may increase the chance of liver cancer.
Symptoms of liver cancer
Where a group of signs and symptoms often appear when the cancer has spread to the liver, and these symptoms:
- A sense of pain in the upper abdomen, and specifically the right.
- The feeling of having a heavy mass in the upper abdomen.
- A sense of swelling in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite and the feeling that the stomach is full.
- A significant decrease in weight.
- Feeling tired and fatigue.
- Change in the color of the skin and feces and urine.
- High body temperature.
- The feeling of nausea and vomiting.
Treatment of liver cancer
The choice of a method of treatment based on health status, as the search for injury to the liver and other diseases in order to try to determine the cause; Because the treatment depends on the cause, but usually the treatment of liver cancer and one of the following:
- Get rid of the infected tissue by doing their destruction.
- Put strange materials in the form of thrombi to close the blood vessels in the liver.
- Target treatment.
- Treatment with radiation.
Video symptoms of liver cancer
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!