- 1 nutritional value of Molokhia
- 2 Tunisian mallow 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 mallow calf meat on the Tunisian way 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
The nutritional value of Molokhia
- Two hundred grams of dried mallow leaves.
- Two-thirds of a cup of olive oil in addition to a large spoon.
- A quarter cup of tomato paste.
- Tablespoons of garlic Alhrus.
- Tunisian Small tablespoons harissa paste plus more if needed.
- A teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Teaspoon ground caraway.
- Pinch of kosher salt.
- Small half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Kg of veal bone-free meat such as shoulder or leg, cut into small pieces a little bit.
- Lemon cut into wings.
- A piece of baguette or harsh bread to offer.
How to prepare
- Grinding mill in the mallow spices.
- Boil eight glasses of water in a large saucepan.
- Put mallow with the oil in a saucepan with a heavy base, and move it over low heat until it begins to boil, then add a cup of boiling water directly to it with stirring until the integration of components.
- Raise the heat to medium and add the rest of the hot water to the mallow, and leave it to cook.
- Reduce the heat to medium and quiet and then cover the pot, leaving mallow on fire for two hours to two hours and a half, taking into account mallow every turn twenty minutes so as not to burn, until it turns to a dark green to near black.
- Move the tomato paste with the puree, coriander, caraway and then spicing the mixture with salt and black pepper over medium heat in a saucepan suitable size.
- Add veal to the mixture and reduce heat to boiling calm tomorrow, with follow-up without flipping much coverage for a period of fifteen to twenty minutes until the meat is cooked and the sauce.
- Leave the sauce on the quiet fire for an hour and three quarters of an hour to two hours.
- Poured mallow sauce meat dish to provide appropriate and mallow with lemon cut, and more Tunisian harissa bread and crispy.
Mallow stuffed calf on the way the Tunisian
- A hundred and fifty ml of olive oil.
- Seventy grams of dry mallow.
- Half a liter of boiling water
- A teaspoon of red pepper.
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- A teaspoon of Tunisian harissa warm.
- Small onion finely chopped.
- Five hundred grams of veal.
- Five cloves of garlic mashed.
- Four papers Gar.
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan to cook over medium heat, then add the onion and continue stirring.
- In addition mallow to the onion and continue stirring for four minutes on low heat.
- Spicing veal with spices and garlic in another bowl.
- Add boiling water to mallow with bay leaf and let mallow boil on the fire for a period of thirty minutes.
- Add veal with spices and garlic to the mixture and stir, then let mallow simmer for thirty minutes until the meat is cooked.
- Leave mallow that oil floats on the face, then lifted from the fire and poured in a dish to provide appropriate and submit them next to the lemon pieces.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!