- 1 Protocol
- 2 types of protocols 2.1 TCP / IP packet protocols 2.2 UDP packet protocols
- 2.1 TCP / IP packet protocols
- 2.2 UDP packet protocols
- 3 References
The word protocol generally refers to the agreement, or a particular system, and there are many protocols, some of which is political, including what is a diplomat, but the famous word by referring to Internet protocols, a set of rules that are followed during the process of communication across different networks. [1 ]
Types of protocols
Network through which communication from several functional layers made up, and there is in each layer set of protocols that govern their work and control it, so that the processing of data and deliver it to a layer higher than in the case of transmission, and there is Ieksha on the other side to lift these additions, re data to put natural, and then delivered to the future, including:
Protocols TCP / IP packet
Include a range of Alportokulat including: 
- File transfer (FTP): This protocol uses the protocol data transfer between the transmitter and receiver over the Internet.
- HTTP Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP): This protocol to transfer the texts of the Internet programmed language (HTML), a language specialized programming web pages, any data transmitted from the server (server), to the customer (client), using browsers (browsers), as they include orders of high software, such as command (Get) which brings data from the server, and command (Put), which sends the data to the server, called sites that use these commands, interactive sites, as it is capable of displaying images, although this protocol supports security , ie that the data travels over the Internet encrypted one of encryption methods, so as to prevent any Mottagss understand their content if reached by the so-called protocol (HTTPS).
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP): is the protocol responsible for clarifying errors, when I can not move the router sent data packet, it sends a message to the sender can not explain where transmission. 
- Address Resolution (ARP): Protocol uses this protocol to translate the title, which carries the message to the address in order to be a physical connection.
- Internet timing (NTP) protocol: is used for calibration of time between the connected devices with each other.
- DHCP Host Configuration Protocol: This protocol works on servers, and distributes (addresses IPs) to all connected devices on this server, without having the network administrator to distribute each device separately.
UDP packet protocols
Called the communication protocol is not documented any that does not require the establishment of a connection actual between the devices you want to communicate, and Albatalla does not ensure data access, or lack of access, unlike the first type of protocols, and thus is simpler, less complex, and it can be used when sending data collectively, or when you need to connect to a high speed, without giving importance to the accuracy and integrity of data. 
- ↑ "Internet Protocol (IP)", www.techopedia.com, Retrieved 31-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Internet Protocols", www.tutorialspoint.com, Retrieved 31-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Margaret Rouse, "TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol)"، searchnetworking.techtarget.com, Retrieved 31-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!