- 1 capture images of the iPhone screen
- 2 capture images from Android screen
- 3 capture screen images from Windows
- 4 capture images from your Mac screen
- 5 References
Taking pictures of the iPhone screen
Helps capture the screen image to facilitate the process of sharing footage from the video, and high games that are achieved, and the talks are on social networks, where you can take a picture of the screen iPhone device 8 and the latest of it by following the following steps: 
- Open the application you want to capture the image of it, and then open the screen you want to capture the image it specifically.
- Holding down both the power button located on the right side of the device home button at the same time.
- It will be completed the process of capturing the screen image through the camera hear the sound and see a flash on the screen.
Taking pictures of the Android screen
Can take a picture of the screen mobile phone or tablet running Android 9 and higher through the following steps: 
- Open the screen you want to capture the image to it.
- Pressing the power button for a few seconds, and then clicking on the option of a screenshot (Screenshot), and in the absence of success that can be pressed down on both the power button and volume down at the same time.
- It will capture an image of the screen and stored, as it will appear to the screen shot at the top of the screen.
Screen capture images from Windows
Can take a picture of the computer screen or laptop computer running the Windows operating system through the following steps: 
- Display the screen you want to capture her image.
- Clicking on the Print Screen button (Print Screen) button on the keyboard.
- Jump to Paint (Paint).
- Pressure on each of the button (Ctrl) button (V) together, then free them, the captured image in the window Bernaj Paint will appear.
Capture images from your Mac screen
Can take a picture of the computer screen or laptop computer running the Mac through the following steps: 
- Pressure on each of the Command button (⌘), button (shift), button (4) at the same time.
- Edit the previous three buttons, and press the (Spacebar) button distance.
- Clicking on the window you want to capture the image, where the image will be saved automatically.
- ↑ LORY GIL, RENE RITCHIE8 (25-10-2018), "How to screenshot your iPhone"، www.imore.com, Retrieved 26-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Take a screenshot on your Android device", www.support.google.com, Retrieved 26-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to Take Photos of a Computer Screen", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 26-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!