- 1 Aloskdnaa
- 2 Food loquat Value
- 3 Benefits Aloskdnaa 3.1 food ingredients in Aloskdnaa 3.2 Studies on the benefits of Aloskdnaa 3.3 Benefits of boiled leaves Aloskdnaa
- 3.1 food ingredients in Aloskdnaa
- 3.2 Studies on the benefits of Aloskdnaa
- 3.3 Benefits of boiled leaves Aloskdnaa
- 4 damage Aloskdnaa
- 5 Is Aloskdnaa useful for slimming paper
- 6 References
The Aloskdnaa (in English: Loquat) of permanent fruit trees evergreen subtropical, scientific Eriobotrya japonica and its name, and back Originating to the southeast of China, has more than two thousand years old planted, and then spread the newly cultivated for commercial purposes in more than 30 different around the world state , known as Aloskdnaa different names, including: medlar, or Alepeshmlh, or apricot Indian, also known in some local dialects on behalf of Aloki minimum, and Oskidnya, and Naspola, also called Bossaa in Tunisia, and the banter in Morocco, and Arnot in some other local dialects. 
The advantage Aloskdnaa easily peeled and taken up after the removal of the outer shell and seeds, and can be addressed as well as other types of fruits such as oranges, sliced bananas, grated coconut, which is characterized by the taste especially delicious when ingested cooked with the addition of a little sugar to her, can also be used in sweets gelatin, or filler for pies, or shredded and cooked for use Ksalsh for food,  and to the side of the fruit are seeds are also edible, it can be used as a substitute for coffee, so as to possess a bitter taste similar to the taste of coffee. 
The nutritional value of the loquat
The following table shows the value of the nutrients found in 100 grams of Aloskdnaa: 
Food ingredients in Aloskdnaa
- A good source of dietary fiber: Aloskdnaa contain pectin, it contributes 70% of the total cell wall components of the sugars in the edible parts of the fruit. 
- A rich source of vitamin B 6: The Aloskdnaa source of vitamin B6 and folate, these vitamins are important for energy production, and the formation of blood cells. 
- Rich source Balkorotanat: The carotenoids of the important elements of the work of vitamin A in the body, which is necessary to improve vision, strengthen the immune system, cellular growth. 
Studies on the benefits of Aloskdnaa
- A study published in the Phytotherapy Research Journal in 2010 on mice conducted, to see the effect Aloskdnaa reduce fat levels, and the risk of diabetes and were given a group of them Aloskdnaa for 4 weeks, it was noted then that Aloskdnaa may be useful in reducing the risk of excessive blood lipids and reduce the risk of diabetes. 
- Laboratory study published in the Food Chemistry magazine in 2008 showed that the loquat role in reducing inflammation, as observed high anti-protein levels of inflammation, which is known Bantrlukin -10 (in English: Interleukin 10) significantly when you add Aloskdnaa to the test tubes, as noted a decrease in the levels of cytokine induced inflammation, but there is still a need to confirm these results on humans. 
- A study published in Animal cells magazine and systems in was conducted in 2017, about the biological characteristics of the plant Aloskdnaa and the role of dander to reduce the spread of cancer cells, and the results showed that the peel fruit Aloskdnaa associated with low activity of cancer cells in the bladder, and reduce the risk of proliferation. 
- Showed a preliminary study published in Food and chemical toxicology magazine in 2011, it can extract Aloskdnaa reduce oxidative stress, which is one of the main causes of memory problems, as well as reducing the risk of cognitive deficient. 
- Conducted a preliminary study published in the Journal of Journal of Natural Products, to know the role of Aloskdnaa in the fight against viral infections, and noted that it reduced the nasal virus infection significantly, so as to contain compounds known as Triterpene. 
Benefits of boiled leaves Aloskdnaa
You can use leaves Aloskdnaa in tea, it has the characteristics of comfort, and believed that it contains anti-oxidant compounds,  In addition, it is possible to reduce the risk of low bone mineral density, as conducted a study published in the Journal of Journal of Agricultural and food Chemistry in 2014, a group of female mice getter ovarian, as given leaf supplements Aloskdnaa food by 5%, and found that they significantly reduce the loss of bone mineral density resulting from the eradication of the ovary, but still there is a need to conduct further studies of these to confirm results on humans. 
Studies do not exist showing the existence of the harmful effects of loquat in particular, but it is worth noting that some people are advised to avoid ingested for several reasons, such as people who suffer from intolerance Alfodmap (in English: FODMAP), a short chain of carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the intestine, so Aloskdnaa may cause problems in the digestive system among these people. 
Is Aloskdnaa useful for slimming paper
No information about the benefits of paper Aloskdnaa Shapers are available, and it should be noted that there is no particular reason to be overweight or obese, as can not be one kind of food that alone leads to weight loss as well, but there are some ways that can be followed to reduce weight healthily , and among these things add vegetables to your shopping list as an essential component, and planning meals depending on them. 
- ↑ Yilong Liu, Wenna Zhang, Changjie And Others (12-2016), "Biological Activities of Extracts from Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.): A Review", International Journal Of Molcular Sciences, Issue 12, Folder 17, Page 1983. Edited.
- ↑ Morton (1987), "Loquat"، www.hort.purdue.edu, Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Lindl, "Eriobotrya japonica - (Thunb.)Lindl."، www.pfaf.org, Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Loquats, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov,4-1-2019، Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Antoni Femenia, MariaGarcia-Conesa, SusanaSimal And Others (4-1998), "Characterisation of the cell walls of loquat (Eriobotrya japonica L.) fruit tissues", Carbohydrate Polymers, Issue 3-4, Folder 35, Page 169-177. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jillian Kubala (18-10-2019), "7 Surprising Benefits of Loquats"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Chun‐Ching Shih, Cheng‐Hsiu Lin, Jin‐Bin Wu (22-11-2010), "Eriobotrya japonica improves hyperlipidemia and reverses insulin resistance in high‐fat‐fed mice", Phytotherapy Research , Issue 12, Folder 24, Page 1769-1780. Edited.
- ↑ Lin, J.Y., Tang And Others (2008), " Strawberry, loquat, mulberry, and bitter melon juices exhibit prophylactic effects on LPS-induced inflammation using murine peritoneal macrophages", Food chemistry, Issue 4, Folder 107, Page 1587-1596. Edited.
- ↑ Seung-Shick Shin, Byungdoo Hwang, Soo-Bok Lee And Others (5-8-2017), "Ethanol extract of loquat fruit skin inhibits the proliferation and metastatic potential of EJ human bladder carcinoma cells", Animal cells and systems, Issue 5, Folder 21, Page 323-331. Edited.
- ↑ Mi-JeongKima, JeongminLeeb, Ah-ReumSeong, And Others (4-2011), "Neuroprotective effects of Eriobotrya japonica against β-amyloid-induced oxidative stress and memory impairment", Food and chemical toxicology, Issue 4, Folder 49, Page 780-784. Edited.
- ↑ De Tommasi, De Simone F, Pizza C And Others (8-1992), "Constituents of Eriobotrya japonica. A study of their antiviral properties.", Journal of Natural Products, Issue 8, Folder 55, Page 1067-1073. Edited.
- ↑ "What is Loquat Leaf Tea?", www.patientslikeme.com, Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Hui Tan, Syoko Furuta, Toshiro Nagata And Others (9-1-2014), "Inhibitory Effects of the Leaves of Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) on Bone Mineral Density Loss in Ovariectomized Mice and Osteoclast Differentiation", Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Issue 4, Folder 62, Page 836-841. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Cooking For Weight Loss", www.heart.org,26-4-2018، Retrieved 20-2-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!