- 1 fruit
- 2 benefits of fruits
- 3 fruit and weight loss
- 4 fruits should be avoided by patients with diabetes
- 5 References
Fruits part edible plant, and has a sweet taste, and contain seeds in general, usually eaten raw, and there are varieties can be eaten cooked, and different fruits in their forms and colors, and Nkhadtha, including several fruit groups including; Apples, pears set, citrus; Which include: oranges, grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon, and a peach, apricot, peach, plum, and a range of tropical fruits; Such as bananas, manga, and group strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, as well as tomatoes group, and avocado. 
Benefits of fruit
Characterized by the many fruits of its benefits for health, including:   
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: the fruit is an important part in a healthy diet, linked to the diet rich in fruits health benefits, including reduced risk of many diseases, including vitamin C, potassium, folate; Which gets a lot of people adequately, as well as a source of plant chemicals; Which has a similar effect of antioxidants, plant estrogens (in English: Phytoestrogens), and anti-inflammatory agents.
- It contains antioxidants: they help these antibiotics to fight free radicals that may harm the cells, so eating a diet rich in antioxidants can help slow aging, reduce the risk of disease.
- Reduce the likelihood of obesity: the recommended principles of food guidelines for Americans in 2010, making half a dish of food consisting of fruits and vegetables, also supports the health class (in English: MyPlate) This recommendation, and include fruits and vegetables, a variety of plant foods that differ greatly among themselves where the content of calories, and nutrients, in addition to vegetables and fruits provide dietary fiber; This fiber intake is related to a decrease in the incidence of heart disease and blood vessels, and obesity.
- Reduce the likelihood of heart disease: the multiple studies have shown that people who eat more fruits and vegetables have less likely to disease and found a review for nine studies that each share consumed per day of fruits reduce the risk of heart disease by 7%.
- Reduce the risk of strokes: as many studies have shown that eating fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced likelihood of heart attack and stroke; Which are also the main causes of death in Western countries.
- Rich in dietary fiber: it may help to eat fiber found in fruit to lower cholesterol, and increase the feeling of fullness and fullness, as soluble fiber may contribute to weight loss with time.  
- Reduce the risk of diabetes: it was found in a study of how different types of fruit on the risk of developing diabetes type II, and it appeared that people who ate most of grapes, apples, cranberries and they have less likely to this disease, and it was wild raspberry stronger impact , but studies based on observation; You can not prove any relationships that show whether a direct causal relationship or not. 
- Lowering blood pressure: as some randomized studies have shown when performed on humans to increase the consumption of fruit can lower blood pressure, reduces oxidative stress and improves control by blood sugar for diabetics. 
Fruit and weight loss
Fruit is rich in nutrients and low in calories, making it a good and useful option for people seeking to lose weight, as fruits contain fiber, water, giving a feeling of fullness, and fruits are considered; Such as: apples, oranges among the top foods that have been tested to give a feeling of fullness more than beef, eggs, and thus the increased consumption of apples and oranges increase the feeling of fullness, which reduces the intake amounts of other foods.  
There is also a study illustrated how the fruit can contribute to weight reduction. In this study, which lasted six months, follow the 9 men diet consisting of only fruit ,; Equivalent to 82% of calories, and 18% coming from nuts calories, have lost these men large amounts of weight, people who were overweight lost more weight than men who have a healthy weight.  Given the influence strong fruit on satiety, it seems that it is good and useful eating fruits instead of other foods, especially fast food; To help you lose weight in the long term, it is the best fruit for weight loss: 
- Passiflora edulis (in English: Passion fruit).
- the banana.
Fruit should be avoided by patients with diabetes
Fruit contains carbohydrates, natural sugar called fructose, or what is also known as sugar fruit, and are broken down carbohydrates, whether they of bread, or milk, or milk, or potatoes, or fruit into sugar or glucose, and for this reason is recommended people suffering from diabetes monitor the number of carbohydrate intake quotas, including fruit quotas, it is worth mentioning that there are some fruits that may be classified in the list of fruits that should be avoided by patients with diabetes; Because they contain a high glycemic index, or because most people overindulge in ingested which leads to high blood sugar. , and these fruits as follows: 
- Grapes: as a grain of grapes and one containing one gram of carbohydrates, which means that 15 tablets are considered one serving of fruit, but most people consume amounts more, and must therefore count intake quantities, or defined in a vase small to avoid eating more, or completely avoided eating berries as a substitute for this fruit, can also eat the equivalent of a quarter of a cup of strawberries in the same amount of carbohydrates you give 15 tablets of grapes.
- Cherry: As most people eat cherries without stopping, and this usually leads to high blood sugar is a Kanb; As one grain of it containing one gram of carbohydrates, so you should avoid eating large quantities of it or avoid it altogether.
- Pineapple: as pineapple sweet and delicious taste, especially when it is fresh too, making Glycemic his index high, and the amount of carbohydrate intake of it depends on how you cut, thickness, and display the piece, which affect the quantitative intake, and facilitate excessive ingested, We must therefore adhere to eat amount equivalent to half a cup section of the pineapple, and eaten with a meal or a diet rich in protein, such as: Greek low-fat yogurt or low-fat cheese, in addition to the need to avoid canned pineapple domestic sugar.
- Manga: where a grain of full manga containing 30 grams of carbohydrates, and about 26 grams of sugar, so you must eat half a grain only, and be more solid, when to be soft, be more mature, so the index Glycemic which leads to increased sugar blood is high.
- Banana: It is a banana sweet fruit, it does not mean that they are sweeter than other fruits, but one pill medium-sized bananas contain the same amount of carbohydrate in two portions of another choice of fruit; Such as: a small piece of fruit, or the equivalent of 3/4 cup of cranberry, and must therefore reduce the amount to half of grain intake.
- Dried fruit: the dried fruit contains; Especially species that are covered with milk, or chocolate, or sugar on large amounts of carbohydrates in a small amount of them; Vthtoa tablespoons of raisins on the same amount of carbohydrates in one cup of berries, or a small one piece of fruit, and it is better to eat fresh fruit instead of dried fruit; To add the size of the meal, and reduce sugar content.
- Fruit juice: where you must avoid drinking fruit juice, even if it was a natural 100% if the person was not suffering from low blood sugar, as making one cup of orange juice needs to many of the beads orange, one Vkob of orange juice contains 30 grams of carbohydrates, 30 grams of sugar, and without fibers, as the body does not need a lot of work to analyze the sugar in the juice, are metabolized quickly, which raises blood sugar within minutes, can also juice that adds calories without affecting the feeling of fullness, and therefore It can limit the weight loss, and enhances weight gain, it is better to eat fruit instead of juice, and reduce the quota to no more than 2-3 servings per day.
- ↑ "Fruit and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au,9-2011، Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Kayla McDonell (25-3-2017), "How Much Fruit Should You Eat per Day?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Kris Gunnars (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Joanne Slavin, Beate Lloyd (6-7-2012), "Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables ", Advances in Nutrition, Issue 4, Folder 3, Page 506–516. Edited.
- ↑ Brown L, Rosner B, Willett W, Sacks F, and others., "Cholesterol-lowering effects of dietary fiber: a meta-analysis."، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 9-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ W.PASMAN, W.SARIS, M.WAUTERS, and others (8-1997), "Effect of One Week of Fibre Supplementation on Hunger and Satiety Ratings and Energy Intake"، www.sciencedirect.com, Retrieved 9-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Fumiaki Imamura, Fumiaki Imamura, Frank B Hu, and others (29-8-2013), Fruit consumption and risk of type 2 diabetes: results from three prospective longitudinal cohort studies, Retrieved 9-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ John JH , Ziebland S, Yudkin P and others (1-6-2002), Effects of fruit and vegetable consumption on plasma antioxidant concentrations and blood pressure: a randomised controlled trial., Retrieved 9-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Elise Mandl (2-1-2019), "The 11 Best Fruits for Weight Loss"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (13-11-2018), "What Fruit Can You Eat If You Have Diabetes?"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 18-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (5-6-2018), "7 Fruits to Avoid If You Have Diabetes"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 18-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!