- 1 Benefits of glycerol for the skin
- 2 Benefits of glycerol Hair
- 3 Glycerin to treat constipation
- 4 References
Benefits of glycerol for the skin
There are a lot of great benefits offered by the glycerin to the skin that, the most important are the following: 
- It moisturizes the skin effectively, especially in the winter, and helps the skin to absorb water from the air by reducing the loss of water, and can be used directly on the skin by dipping a piece of cotton in glycerin, and apply it to the skin.
- It reduces dark spots and dull skin.
- It concludes oily skin of excess oils and reduces also known as the skin, and is used by mixing glycerin with milk and honey.
- It makes the skin smoother, and protects against skin infection problems associated with drought, especially when advancing age, where the skin begins to drought; Because they lose their ability to retain moisture, and works as well as glycerin to soothe the skin.
- It protects the skin from external factors, pollution, and pathogenic bacteria, and therefore it maintains the health of the outer layer of the skin.
- Handles minor skin irritations, itching, and some other problems, where Glycerin works on the formation of oily layer on the surface of the skin, which leads to the water lock up inside the skin. 
Benefits of glycerol Hair
Has many different benefits of hair Glycerin, among them the following: 
- Contributes to moisturizing glycerin in the hair effectively and retain moisture hair, so he enters in many hair care products; This is because it is soluble in water, and easily added to hair products, and can be used by mixing with shampoo or conditioner, or hair serums, can also be applied directly to the hair glycerin after washing.
- Helps Glycerin to get rid of any chemical colors are present on the hair, he is able to penetrate the hair follicles, especially hair colors semi-permanent, he is able to be easily removed.
Glycerol to treat constipation
Using glycerin in the form of suppositories for the treatment of constipation in the short term; Where glycerine acts as an irritant and laxative for the lining of the intestine, which leads to muscle contraction, plus it helps to pull water from the intestine to the stool, so as to facilitate the exit process, and it should be noted that these suppositories can lead to nausea, or vomiting, or pain abdomen, or bowel obstruction. 
- ↑ MavCure, "benefits-glycerin-on-hair-skin"، mavcure.com, Retrieved 2018-4-16. Edited.
- ↑ "glycerin-topical", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2018-5-6. Edited.
- ↑ TAMARA LASCHINSKY (2017-7-18), "glycerin-for-dry-hair"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2018-4-16. Edited.
- ↑ BONNIE SINGLETON (2017-10-3), "the-benefits-of-glycerin"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2018-4-16. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!