- 1 Grapes
- 2 nutritional value of grapes
- 3 Benefits of Grapes 3.1 content of nutrients 3.2 The benefits of grapes by the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence) 3.3 scientific studies on the benefits of grapes
- 3.1 content of nutrients
- 3.2 The benefits of grapes by the degree of efficiency 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.2.1 There is insufficient evidence of effectiveness (Insufficient Evidence)
- 3.3 scientific studies on the benefits of grapes
- 4 Grapes damage 4.1 degree grapes Safety 4.2 Use of grapes Warning 4.3 Drug Interactions for grapes
- 4.1 degree grapes Safety
- 4.2 Use of grapes Warning
- 4.3 Drug Interactions for grapes
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about the grapes 5.1 What is the difference between the black and green grapes 5.2 What are the benefits of grapes for bodybuilders 5.3 Is grapes useful for diet 5.4 Are grapes useful for pregnant 5.5 What grapes benefits for the monthly cycle 5.6 What the benefits of eating grapes in Ramadan 5.7 What are the benefits of grapes dried black 5.8 What are the benefits of grape vinegar 5.9 What are the benefits of the Red Vinegar Grape 5.10 What are the benefits of grape vinegar slimming
- 5.1 What is the difference between the black and green grapes
- 5.2 What are the benefits of grapes for bodybuilders
- 5.3 Is grapes useful for diet
- 5.4 Are grapes useful for pregnant
- 5.5 What grapes benefits for the monthly cycle
- 5.6 What the benefits of eating grapes in Ramadan
- 5.7 What are the benefits of grapes dried black
- 5.8 What are the benefits of grape vinegar
- 5.9 What are the benefits of the Red Vinegar Grape
- 5.10 What are the benefits of grape vinegar slimming
- 6 References
The grapes plant of chromium-bearing fruits, which belongs to the genus vine (in English: Vitis genus) and species karmic (in English: Vitaceae family), one of the plants that have been planted since antiquity have found fossils of leaves and seeds and fruit, and can eat grapes fresh, or use it to prepare juices, jam, vinegar, jelly or jelly, raisins,  is available grape shapes, and sizes, different colors; It may be a green color, or red, or yellow, or black, or pink, or purple, in addition to the multiple flavors ranging from sweet and sour.  
The nutritional value of grapes
The following table shows the nutrients found in 100 grams of green grapes or fresh red: 
The benefits of grapes
The content of nutrients
The mention comes to some of the nutrients found in grape:
- Rich in antioxidants: compounds that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals that cause oxidative stress injury which is associated with many chronic diseases; Such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and brings the grape content of antioxidants, and other beneficial plant compounds that up to 1,600 compound, which is high there are concentrations in grape skins and seeds, and it should be noted that red grapes contain the highest antioxidant intake; Because of its content of compounds anthocyanin (in English: Anthocyanins) responsible for the red color. 
- Source of vitamin K: grape is a good source of vitamin K; Covering one cup of it, which equals 151 grams is equivalent to 28% of the recommended amount of this vitamin consume; It is important for bone health and helps blood clotting, where the lack of this vitamin can increase the risk of bleeding (in English: Hemorrhaging), as it may increase the risk of osteoporosis, but there is still the need to conduct further studies to prove.  
- Source of vitamin C: grapes contain vitamin C and covers one cup of it, which equals 151 grams is equivalent to 27% of the recommended amount of this vitamin consume; Which helps to strengthen the body's immunity, tissue repair; Kaltiam wounds.  
- Source of potassium: where one cup contains green grapes or red, which weighs 151 grams on 8% of the recommended quantity consume of this vitamin, which is necessary for the functions of the heart, kidneys, and the transmission of nerve signals, and muscle contraction.  
Benefits of grapes by the degree of efficiency
- Reduce the risk of heart disease: indicated a review published in The Journal of Nutrition in 2009 that eating grapes and other foods rich in compounds of polyphenols associated with a lower risk of heart disease and blood vessels,  As for people who suffer from heart disease have found a study published in the European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation magazine in 2005 that Albinolah compounds found in red grapes improved from the class functions of endothelial (English: endothelial function) in the blood vessels in patients with coronary heart disease (in English: coronary heart disease). 
- Improve cognitive function: (English: Cognitive function), a study published in the journal Frontiers in pharmacology in 2017 and found that it can eat one grape dietary supplements for 12 weeks to improve cognitive function and physiological; Where he has improved attention, memory, and language, as well as to improve the psychological state of nervousness among older adults healthy. 
- Alleviate the symptoms of aging in the skin: showed a research that can eat one of the products that contain grape skins extract and other material for two months to improve some of the indicators associated with the progress of age Comeronh skin, but it does not improve skin moisture or appearance. 
- Reduce the pressure level of blood: a study published in the Journal of The Journal of Nutrition in 2012 indicated that it can compounds polyphenols found in grapes that stimulates relaxation of vascular (in English: Vasorelaxation), and lower blood pressure, reduce some of the molecules ability in the blood on the sticking wall of blood blood, which may lead to improved vascular function in men who suffer from metabolic syndrome (in English: metabolic syndrome). 
- Reduce the risk of complications of metabolic syndrome: a research found that it can eat whole grapes by men to improve some of the risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome; It is a set of conditions that increase the risk of heart disease; It was observed that eating whole grapes dried freeze beads for 30 days reduces the level of blood pressure, increases blood flow, but it should be noted that there is no evidence about the grape interest in reducing the risk of diabetes or other conditions associated with the syndrome metabolic. 
- Reduce the risk of retinal Ptnks: (English: Retinal degeneration); It is one associated with blindness disease, which is characterized by defect in the optical receivers (in English: Photoreceptor dysfunction) and death, a preliminary study was conducted on mice infected with the retina Ptnks indicated and published in Nutrition Journal in 2016 that eating a diet fortified grapes improves the retina structure and functions have, so by maintaining optical receivers of oxidative stress damage, and it should be noted that the macular degeneration associated with age-progress (in English: age-related macular degeneration) is a retinal degeneration diseases. 
- Alleviate constipation: grapes contains water and fiber, which helps the body to maintain moisture, regulate bowel movement, and reduce the risk of constipation. 
- Other benefits There is not enough evidence of effectiveness: which among them the following:  reduce the risk of chronic fatigue syndrome (in English: Chronic fatigue syndrome). Mitigation of cough. Mitigation of diarrhea.
- Reduce the risk of chronic fatigue syndrome (in English: Chronic fatigue syndrome).
- Mitigation of cough.
- Mitigation of diarrhea.
Scientific studies on the benefits of grapes
The mention comes to the results of some studies on the benefits of grapes:
- Preliminary study published in the Journal of The Journal of Nutrition in 2015, which was conducted on female mice that have undergone ovariectomy (in English: Ovariectomized) that can eat grapes and its products to improve bone quality and enhance their health, as it improves the use of calcium, and inhibits a process called b Bone turnover; It refers to the process of drinking the bone associated with the break down one of the cells of the bone calcium of them to move to the blood which followed the process of changing the bone, it may be because of the grape contain the polyphenols compounds that can improve bone health through its work similarly for plant estrogens (in English: Phytoestrogens) , in addition to reducing inflammation, which is one of the risk factors leading to the loss of bone mass, but there is still a need to conduct further studies to determine whether eating a small amount of fresh grapes or eat grapes center extract responsible for the good influence bone health and the process of metabolism calcium in humans. 
- She laboratory study published in the Journal of Food Chemistry in 2011 to own grape peel extract activity reduces the risk of flu viruses. 
- She laboratory study published in the Journal of Natural product research in 2015 to own red grape extract reduces microbial activity rises as the content of the extract antioxidant. 
Grapes safety degree
The grapes are available in quantities often eat safe food, but should be alert to avoid providing full grapes for children 5 years old or less; So as to avoid the possibility of a risk of suffocation or East have, and it is advisable to cut the grapes into halves or quarters prior to submission for children, but for large quantities of grapes, it is likely to be addressed safely; Where these quantities of fresh grapes, or dried, or raisins can cause diarrhea. 
As some people can suffer from allergic reactions to the grape and its products, in addition to some other side effects; Such as: vomiting, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, cough, dry mouth, sore throat, headache, infection, and muscle problems, while for pregnant women and breastfeeding women there is not enough information about the safety of the use of grapes in large quantities, so it is advisable to avoid these large quantities of it, and eat only the quantities in food. 
Warning the use of grapes
The mention comes to some cases where you should use caution when grapes: 
- Bleeding: grapes can slow the clotting of blood, which increases the risk of bleeding and bruising in people who suffer from bleeding, but it should be noted that there is no evidence to substantiate it on humans.
- Subject to the surgery: grapes can slow blood clotting process, which may cause more bleeding during surgery and after, so you should stop eating large quantities of grapes at least two weeks before the date of surgery.
Drug interactions of grapes
The mention comes to some of the drugs that interfere with the grapes, as well as to clarify their impact on the body: 
- Drugs that changes in the liver: can grape juice can increase the speed of metabolism for some liver medicines, can also eat grape juice with some medications that change in the liver to reduce the impact on the body, so you should consult your doctor before taken up together; Examples of these drugs: Clozapine (in English: Clozapine), and Filofoksamin (in English: Fluvoxamine), and Altakran (in English: Tacrine), and Zulmitreptan (in English: Zolmitriptan), and others.
- Phenacetin: (English: Phenacetin), exposed to this drug for metabolic processes and shift once into the body, and can be consumed with drinking grape juice can increase the speed of metabolism drug phenacetin in the body, which may reduce the impact on the body if taken up together.
- Warfarin: (English: Warfarin); A drug used to slow the blood clotting process, can the consumption of grape seed can slow down the blood clotting as well, which may increase the risk of bleeding and bruising if taken up together, and it is advisable to examine blood regularly, consult your doctor before consuming the possibility of the need to change the dose of warfarin.
Frequently Asked Questions about the grapes
What is the difference between the black and green grapes
As previously mentioned, it can be a grape that has several colors of red Kanb, black, green, pink, yellow, purple, white; Which represents the color green, in fact, it should be noted that red grapes contain a high amount of a compound anthocyanin, which gives the color of the grapes,   In addition, it owns red grapes antioxidant and antipyretic effects of lipid levels are stronger than those of blood provided by white grape or green in adults with high levels of fat in the blood, which contributes to reducing the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, according to indicated a study published in the Food & function magazine in 2015,  also found that grape purple grapes Concord (English: Concord) containing the highest amount of antioxidants compared to red grapes and green, according to another study published in the journal antioxidants in 2013. 
What are the benefits of grapes for bodybuilders
The grapes of fruit types that can be included in special diets my players bodybuilding, as it may improve the performance of the athletes, it has been shown that the grape extract improves the balance of oxidative stress and antioxidants in athletes during the competition, it also improves the performance of the players handball; This may be due to the ability of grape extract to keep the body from damage during the exercise period, according to what indicated a study published in the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine magazine in 2009, but there is still a need for more studies on this relationship. 
Are grapes useful for diet
There are many studies looking at the benefits of grapes to reduce weight, but found that it can Resveratrol found in grape skins extract that reduces the accumulation of fat, and the risk of obesity by regulating the process of fat metabolism in the body, according to laboratory study published in Nutrition Research and Journal Practice 2012, which used the extract of grape skins to study its effect on weight,  as can chemical plant material in one of the types of grapes, which is called circular leaves Bakarmh (in English: Muscadine grape) can help reduce the risk of complications of metabolic obesity-related, according to what it indicated a preliminary study was conducted on mice and published in the journal Journal of agricultural and food chemistry in 2012. 
Is grapes useful for pregnant
The grapes of the fruits that can be eaten moderately during pregnancy, as it contains folate, vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber, pectin, organic acids, all of which may contribute to the biological changes that occur during pregnancy, as grapes contain antioxidants which enhance the body's immunity; Kfilawoonol (in English: Flavonol), and anthocyanin, tannin or tannins (in English: Tannin), and Algiranjol (in English: Geraniol), and Allinalol (in English: Linalool), all of which help reduce the risk of infection. 
What are the benefits of grapes for the monthly cycle
There is no information about the benefits of fresh grapes monthly cycle, but it can eat a grape seed extract products to relieve the symptoms of the syndrome of the previous menstrual cycles (in English: Premenstrual syndrome); Calantfaj, and pain. 
For more information about the benefits of grape seed you can read an article What are the benefits of grape seed.
What the benefits of eating grapes in Ramadan
Grapes is a good source of water and fiber, it is important during the month of Ramadan, eating foods that provide the body with water; Where it is advised to maintain body moisture by drinking enough of it, in addition to eating foods with a high content of water, such as fruit during suhour and breakfast.  
What the benefits of dried grapes black
It can extract dried grapes black that has a good effect in reducing the risk of cancer; Where he contributed to the inhibition of the activity of certain enzymes cancerous tissue in the colon significantly, according to what indicated to him one laboratory studies published in Life Sciences magazine in 2005, but still there is a need to conduct further studies to confirm. 
What are the benefits of grape vinegar
Owned apple cider vinegar and vinegar grapes a significant impact in reducing levels of cholesterol total and bad cholesterol (in English: LDL-c) compared with other types of vinegar, and they Ahtoya larger quantities of phenolic compounds, organic acids, and thus can these kinds of vinegar to reduce the risk of injury diabetes, reduce blood cholesterol levels, according to what has indicated a preliminary study of diabetic rats and published in the Life Science Journal magazine in 2012. 
What are the benefits of the Red Grape Vinegar
The red grape vinegar known for vinegar species; Where vinegar is produced Albulsemek (in English: Balsamic vinegar) from juicers red grapes and white concentrated and exposed to cooking,  but studies about the benefits of red grape vinegar does not exist.
What are the benefits of grape slimming vinegar
Studies on the benefits of no grape vinegar in weight reduction.
- ^ أ ب Sheryl Salomon (7-3-2019), "A Detailed Guide to Eating Grapes and Reaping Their Possible Health Benefits"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Barbie Cervoni (10-3-2020), "Grape Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Chloe Thompson (25-2-2014), "8 Fun Facts About Grapes"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Grapes, red or green (European type, such as Thompson seedless), raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, 1-4-2019، Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ Melissa Groves (22-8-2018), "Top 12 Health Benefits of Eating Grapes"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Lolita Kuršvietienė, Inga Stanevičienė, Aušra Mongirdienė, and others (7-4-2016), "Multiplicity of effects and health benefits of resveratrol", Medicina, Issue 3, Folder 52, Page 148-155. Edited.
- ↑ Annette McDermott (6-9-2019), "Are Grapes Good for You?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 8-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Mustali Dohadwala and Joseph Vita (9-2009), "Grapes and Cardiovascular Disease ", The Journal of Nutrition, Issue 9, Folder 139, Page 1788S-1793S. Edited.
- ↑ John Lekakis, Loukianos Rallidis, Ioanna Andreadou, and others (12-2005), "Polyphenolic Compounds From Red Grapes Acutely Improve Endothelial Function in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease", European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation, Issue 6, Folder 12, Page 596-600. Edited.
- ↑ Gioacchino Calapai, Francesco Bonina, Andrea Bonina, and others (31-10-2017), "A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Clinical Trial on Effects of a Vitis vinifera Extract on Cognitive Function in Healthy Older Adults", Frontiers in pharmacology, Folder 8, Page 776. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c "GRAPE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 10-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jacqueline Barona, Juan Aristizabal, Christopher Blesso, and others (9-2012), "Grape Polyphenols Reduce Blood Pressure and Increase Flow-Mediated Vasodilation in Men with Metabolic Syndrome ", The Journal of Nutrition, Issue 9, Folder 142, Page 1626-1632. Edited.
- ↑ "GRAPE", www.rxlist.com, 17-9-2019، Retrieved 10-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Amit Patel, Ashley Davis, Maria Rodriguez, and others (3-2016), "Protective effects of a grape-supplemented diet in a mouse model of retinal degeneration", Nutrition, Issue 3, Folder 32, Page 384-390. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Megan Ware (15-11-2017), "What are the health benefits of grapes?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 10-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Emily Hohman and Connie Weaver (2-2015), "A Grape-Enriched Diet Increases Bone Calcium Retention and Cortical Bone Properties in Ovariectomized Rats ", The Journal of Nutrition, Issue 2, Folder 145, Page 253-259. Edited.
- ↑ Alaa El-Din Bekhit, Vern Cheng, Michelle McConnell, and others (1-12-2011), "Antioxidant activities, sensory and anti-influenza activity of grape skin tea infusion", Food Chemistry, Issue 3, Folder 129, Page 837-845. Edited.
- ↑ Ana Correia and António Jordão (11-8-2014), "Antioxidant capacity, radical scavenger activity, lipid oxidation protection analysis and antimicrobial activity of red grape extracts from different varieties cultivated in Portugal", Natural product research, Issue 5, Folder 29, Page 438-440. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Grape", www.medicinenet.com, 17-9-2019، Retrieved 10-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ali Rahbar, Mohammad Mahmoudabadi, and Md Islam (6-2015), "Comparative Effects of Red and White Grapes on Oxidative Markers and Lipidemic Parameters in Adult Hypercholesterolemic Humans", Food & function, Issue 6, Folder 6, Page 1992-1998. Edited.
- ↑ Connor Callaghan, Robert Leggett, and Robert Levin (17-10-2013), "A Comparison of Total Antioxidant Capacities of Concord, Purple, Red, and Green Grapes Using the CUPRAC Assay", Antioxidants, Issue 4, Folder 2, Page 257-264. Edited.
- ↑ Sophie Lafay, Caroline Jan, Louis Cara, and others (9-2009), "Grape extract improves antioxidant status and physical performance in elite male athletes", Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, Issue 3, Folder 8, Page 468-480. Edited.
- ↑ Xian-Hua Zhang, Bo Huang, Soo-Kyong Choi, and others (8-2012), "Anti-obesity effect of resveratrol-amplified grape skin extracts on 3T3-L1 adipocytes differentiation", Nutrition Research and Practice, Issue 4, Folder 6, Page 286-293. Edited.
- ↑ Vishnupriya Gourineni, Neil Shay, Soonkyu Chung, and others (8-8-2012), "Muscadine Grape (Vitis rotundifolia) and Wine Phytochemicals Prevented Obesity-Associated Metabolic Complications in C57BL/6J Mice", Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, Issue 31, Folder 60, Page 7674-7681. Edited.
- ↑ Bethany Cadman (6-1-2020), "Which fruits should you eat during pregnancy?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 11-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Staying Healthy During Ramadan", www.who.int, 23-5-2018، Retrieved 11-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ İlker Durak, Recep Çetin, Erdinç Devrim, and others (6-5-2005), "Effects of black grape extract on activities of dna turn-over enzymes in cancerous and non cancerous human colon tissues", Life Sciences, Issue 25, Folder 76, Page 2995-3000. Edited.
- ↑ Sahar Soltan and Manal Shehata (2012), "Antidiabetic and Hypocholesrolemic effect of Different Types of Vinegar in Rats", Life Science Journal, Issue 4, Folder 9, Page 2141-2151. Edited.
- ↑ Nilgün Budak, Elif Aykin, Atif Seydim, and others (5-2014), "Functional Properties of Vinegar", Journal of Food Science, Issue 5, Folder 79, Page R757-R764. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!