- 1 starch
- 2 What are the benefits of starch for hair
- 3 mixtures of starch for hair
- 4 References
Starch is a delicate white color is obtained from corn, or rice, or potatoes, where used in the preparation of many types of desserts, as well as that of the main components of many cosmetic recipes for hair care because of the multiple benefits of the treatment of the problems faced by Kaltsaqt, and embrittlement, and roughness, and wrinkling. 
What are the benefits of starch for hair
Starch Voida'dadh hair, including the following: 
- Get rid of excess oils in the scalp through its ability to absorb the starch, so Bntherh on the hair and comb.
- Hair loss treatment as it prevents starch combination of anti-oxidant injury of skin cells in the scalp of different infections that cause Ptsaqth and weakness.
- Increase the smoothness of hair and vitality, treatment of wrinkles.
- Strengthen hair follicles and promote growth, as vitamin K available works to enhance the absorption of calcium, which feeds those follicles, as well as it contains various vitamins and amino acids that strengthen the follicle.
- Protect the scalp from dehydration and dandruff resulting from infections of the scalp; Because it contains a high percentage of omega-3 and omega-6.
- Nourish hair vitamins and acids that make it healthy and shiny, and thus repair the damaged hair and weak.
Starch blends hair
There are several blends for hair which enters the starch as an essential element, including the following: 
- Wash your hair with water and shampoo and Najafvh well of water, and then divide it into tufts, and Nnther three tablespoons of starch on it with a scalp massage well with circular movements, and leave it for five minutes, and then put a little hair oil such as olive oil or coconut oil, and Nmht hair up penetrates well, and we leave it for fifteen minutes before Ngzle with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Mix six tablespoons of starch with five tablespoons of vegetable oil and tablespoon of natural honey, put mix output on the hair and leave it for about two hours, then wash hair with lukewarm water and shampoo, Najafvh well, and repeat it once to twice a week.
- Mix two tablespoons of starch with a little water, and then divide the hair into small curls, and distribute the mixture, and leave it on it for almost half an hour, then Ngzle lukewarm water.
- Mix a cup of coconut milk, with two tablespoons of olive oil, four tablespoons of lemon juice, three tablespoons of starch, and put the ingredients on low heat to get a blend creamy, and we put it on the hair for at least two hours with a covered plastic lid, then wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo, and repeat it two to three times per week.
- ↑ The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica, "Starch"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 22-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Lana Burgess (29-3-2018), "What does rice water do for your hair?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 22-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Leslie (23-5-2016), "AS STARCH CAN HELP YOUR HAIR?"، healingandbodywork.com, Retrieved 2-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!