- 1 orange
- 2 Number of calories in orange
- 3 nutritional value of orange
- 4 Benefits of orange 4.1 Benefits of orange according to the degree of efficiency 4.1.1 The likelihood of effectiveness Possibly Effective 4.1.2 There is not enough evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence 4.2 Studies about the benefits of oranges 4.3 Benefits of orange juice 4.4 Benefits of orange juice for pregnant and fetus 4.5 Benefits of Orange Blood Zglul
- 4.1 Benefits of orange according to the degree of efficiency 4.1.1 The likelihood of effectiveness Possibly Effective 4.1.2 There is not enough evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence
- 4.1.1 The likelihood of effectiveness Possibly Effective
- 4.1.2 There is not enough evidence of its effectiveness Insufficient Evidence
- 4.2 Studies about the benefits of oranges
- 4.3 Benefits of orange juice
- 4.4 Benefits of orange juice for pregnant and fetus
- 4.5 Benefits of Orange Blood Zglul
- 5 oranges damage 5.1 orange safety degree 5.2 Warning use orange 5.3 Drug Interactions orange 5.4 What are the damage orange juice
- 5.1 orange safety degree
- 5.2 Warning use orange
- 5.3 Drug Interactions orange
- 5.4 What are the damage orange juice
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions about the orange 6.1 Is the orange reduces weight 6.2 What are the benefits orange juice for children and infants 6.3 Is orange juice useful for constipation 6.4 What are the benefits of orange peel 6.5 What are the benefits eat orange seeds 6.6 Are there any benefits to eating oranges on an empty stomach 6.7 km ratio of vitamin C in orange pill
- 6.1 Is the orange reduces weight
- 6.2 What are the benefits orange juice for children and infants
- 6.3 Is orange juice useful for constipation
- 6.4 What are the benefits of orange peel
- 6.5 What are the benefits eat orange seeds
- 6.6 Are there any benefits to eating oranges on an empty stomach
- 6.7 km ratio of vitamin C in orange pill
- 7 Video modus operandi Orange Cake
- 8 References
Orange belongs (scientific name: Citrus sinensis) to platoon Alsmabah (in English: Rutaceae), and is the most growing trees in the world, a permanent evergreen trees, and orange features of different types, multiple uses; Such as: preparation of juice, candy industry, marmalades (in English: Marmalade); It is a jam made from citrus peel,    may be some kinds of orange sweet taste; Such as: Orange Navel (in English: Navel), blood Zglul and Valencia orange hybrid (in English: Valencia), which are available throughout the year, the off-season and be in the period between January and April, in addition to that there are some species that are characterized by taste of Murr; Such as: Narinj (English: Seville orange), and bergamot or lemon essential (in English: Bergamot orange), which are used in order to obtain essential oils in dander. 
The number of calories in orange
Provide one of the orange pill, or the equivalent of 131 grams to 61.6 calories, while one cup of orange juice provides, or the equivalent of 240 milliliters of 110 calories.  
The nutritional value of orange
The following table shows the amount of food in a large orange grain size, or the equivalent of 184 grams: 
The benefits of oranges
Benefits of orange according to the degree of efficiency
- Reduce blood cholesterol levels: studies suggest that drinking orange juice may reduce high cholesterol levels, including a study conducted at the University of Sao Paulo in 2013, and included 129 people, it has indicated that drinking orange juice in the long term may reduce total cholesterol levels and harmful.  
- Lower blood pressure: In a review of 19 included a study observed that orange juice may be effective in reducing blood pressure diastolic (in English: Diastolic blood pressure) -the lower reading of Dguet- adults. 
- Reduce the risk of strokes: where to drink juice, sweet orange contribute to reducing the risk of strokes. 
- Prevention are kidney stones: consist of kidney stones when metals and other chemicals become very concentrated in the urine, and with the passage of time associated with these crystals form the gravel, but it is advisable to make changes in the diet to slow the formation of new calculi rate, has a preliminary and a small study showed was conducted at the University of southwest Texas Medical 2006 he can eat a cup of orange juice a day to help prevent the recurrence of kidney stones are better than other citrus juices; Such as lemon juice, but the researchers in this study recommended to conduct a larger search to confirm these results.   and is often described citrate potassium (in English: Potassium citrate) for patients who suffer from kidney stones, and believed that the jackets in orange have a similar effect . 
- Relieve asthma: There is some preliminary evidence to suggest that the orange juice and other fruits rich in vitamin C may improve lung function in people with asthma, but studies have differed in their findings about this effect, still needed more evidence to confirm that. 
- Relieve the symptoms of the common cold: some preliminary studies and uncertain suggest that drinking 160 milliliters of orange juice may contribute to alleviating the symptoms of colds. 
Studies about the benefits of oranges
The current time in several studies to see the benefits of orange and recall of these studies as follows:
- Conducted at Weill Cornell Medical College at Cornell University in 2015 indicated a study that the high dose of vitamin -tadl the amount of vitamin found in 300 Bertqalh- have dampened the growth of some types of colon tumors, it may be due to the characteristics of vitamin C antioxidant, but it's worth noting that this study was conducted on the cultivated cells and animals, and do not yet know very high doses of vitamin c effect in humans, the researchers in this study said that the human body does not can this amount of vitamin c absorption when ingested, so they recommended that further Studies to determine the effect of vitamin c in cancer in humans, safe doses of it.  
- An ancient study published in the British Journal of Nutrition indicated (in English: British Journal of Nutrition) to drink the amount of orange juice contains 33 milligrams of ascorbic acid; Or what is known as vitamin C, and 750 mg of citric acid good iron absorption by eating food. 
Benefits of orange juice
Is similar to each of the full orange and orange juice in the food value, but there are some important differences between them; Where one serving of orange juice contains a smaller amount of fiber, twice the amount of calories and carbohydrates, it is worth mentioning that the orange juice attending the squeeze at home is the best in terms of health; As it is made of 100% orange, it can also be prepared from the juice center frozen orange or frozen; Where both types are similar in nutritional value and taste, while drinks are flavored with orange less useful than health; Because it contains a small percentage of fresh juice, in addition to contain many of the additives; Such as: high-fructose corn syrup, food colorings yellow. 
You can buy orange juice fortified with vitamin D, calcium, and other food stores, but it is not recommended relying upon; Because of the high calorie content, so it is advisable to use dietary supplements free of calories to compensate for any shortage of food. 
Benefits of orange juice for pregnant and fetus
The orange juice is a rich source folates, which can help to reduce the risk of fetal injury neural tube defects (in English: Neural tube defects) that can lead to defects in the brain and spinal cord, which may cause some cases, such as: cracking of the spine (in English: spina bifida); It is a condition in which the spinal cord does not grow as normal, in addition to the lack of the brain (in English: Anencephaly); A situation where a large part of the brain and the skull is missing. 
Benefits of orange blood Zglul
Out of an orange blood Zglul returns to the island of Sicily, Spain, California, and is characterized by turquoise red bright because it contains a large material amount of a chemical plant called anthocyanin (in English: Anthocyanins) Unlike the rest of the fruit acid, which means it is a rich source of antioxidants, as is taste very sweet, and it can be used instead of the normal orange, it has a small study published in the journal International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition in 2015 showed that drinking orange juice blood Zglul daily for 8 weeks has reduced the sensitivity of insulin, and systolic blood pressure at the healthy people, and reduced diastolic blood pressure in people who are overweight, and the advantage of this juice is also higher content of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, and properties reduces the level of fat, thereby reducing the risk of developing metabolic syndrome,  but what there is still a need for more research on humans this effect to confirm. 
Orange safety degree
Eating orange juice and food quantities are often safe for most people, adults and children, and possibly its safety if used as a medicine, but for pregnant and lactating women, the eating sweet orange food quantities is safe for them. 
Warning use orange
- People who suffer from heartburn: orange does not have many harmful effects, but can be taken by people suffering from heartburn can cause a worsening of symptoms; And because it contains some organic acids; Such as citric acid (in English: Citric acid), ascorbic acid (in English: Ascorbic acid), or what is known as vitamin C. 
- Allergies: People who suffer from grass allergies (in English: Grass allergy) is more susceptible to allergic to citrus, and although the orange sensitivity is rare, but their occurrence may lead to the emergence of some symptoms are severe, which may appear immediately after touching the orange , or juice, or products that contain it, but symptoms can in some other cases that take hours to appear, as some people can show their symptoms after inhaling in the air citrus molecules, as mentioned or some common symptoms that usually affect the lips , gums, tongue, and throat:  itching. Redness. Bloating. Tingling feeling. Contact dermatitis (in English: Contact dermatitis), which appears when you touch the orange peels and recall of the following symptoms:  bloating. Redness. Severe itching. Feeling a burning sensation in the skin. Urticaria (in English: Hives). The appearance of pimples. Dry skin and Takecrh. Symptoms related to digestive and respiratory system, including the following:  nausea. Vomiting. diarrhea. Collywobbles. Cough. Runny nose or Ansddh. Sneezing. Wheezing. Anaphylactic shock (in English: Anaphylaxis); A condition that may cause death, requiring medical intervention quickly, and occur in some rare cases, as mentioned comes to some of the symptoms:  difficulty breathing. Confusion or confusion. Unconsciousness. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Swelling of the mouth and throat. Redness of the skin. Very low blood pressure. Weak heartbeat or acceleration.
- Tingling feeling.
- Contact dermatitis (in English: Contact dermatitis), which appears when you touch the orange peels and recall of the following symptoms:  bloating. Redness. Severe itching. Feeling a burning sensation in the skin. Urticaria (in English: Hives). The appearance of pimples. Dry skin and Takecrh.
- Severe itching.
- Feeling a burning sensation in the skin.
- Urticaria (in English: Hives).
- The appearance of pimples.
- Dry skin and Takecrh.
- Symptoms related to digestive and respiratory system, including the following:  nausea. Vomiting. diarrhea. Collywobbles. Cough. Runny nose or Ansddh. Sneezing. Wheezing.
- Runny nose or Ansddh.
- Anaphylactic shock (in English: Anaphylaxis); A condition that may cause death, requiring medical intervention quickly, and occur in some rare cases, as mentioned comes to some of the symptoms:  difficulty breathing. Confusion or confusion. Unconsciousness. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Swelling of the mouth and throat. Redness of the skin. Very low blood pressure. Weak heartbeat or acceleration.
- Breathing difficulty.
- Confusion or confusion.
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Swelling of the mouth and throat.
- Redness of the skin.
- Very low blood pressure.
- Weak heartbeat or acceleration.
Drug Interactions orange
The following points illustrate some of the types of drugs that can interfere with oranges: 
- Alaavermktin: (English: Ivermectin) can eat the orange juice that reduces the body's absorption of this drug, which may reduce its effectiveness.
- Pravastatin: (English: Pravastatin) can eat the orange juice can increase the body's absorption of this drug, which may increase the levels in the body, and thus increase the likelihood of side effects to him.
- Alkwynillon: (English: Quinolone), a group of antibiotics, Examples include: ciprofloxacin (in English: Ciprofloxacin), and levofloxacin (in English: Levofloxacin), and Altrovavloxasan (in English: Trovafloxacin), can eat fortified orange juice with calcium to reduce the body's absorption these antibiotics, which may reduce their effectiveness in the fight against infection.
- Alsellrreaulol: (English: Celiprolol) can eat large amounts of orange juice that reduces the body's absorption of this drug, which may reduce its effectiveness, and it is recommended to take orange juice after at least 4 hours of taking this medicine.
- Alveksovinaden: (English: Fexofenadine) can eat oranges reduce the body's absorption of this drug, which may reduce its effectiveness, and it is advisable to eat oranges after at least 4 hours of taking this medicine.
What is the damage orange juice
Most types of juice contain orange high amounts of added sugar, which can increase blood sugar levels, which may lead to increased risk of developing type II diabetes, according to what indicated a systematic review and analysis of a holistic published in PLOS ONE magazine in 2014.  
It is also a little juice orange fiber, which reduces the feeling of fullness when consumed, and the likelihood of weight gain, the observational study reported based on the observation published in the journal International Journal of Obesity in 2013 and lasted for 4 years, and conducted on 50.013 women age between 40-64 years and 52 987 women between the ages of 27-44 years, and 21.988 men aged 40-64 years, and suffer all from obesity or chronic diseases that consumption of fruit juices and sweetened beverages increased their weight during the 4 years, as noted that drink water instead of consuming a glass of sweetened drinks has been linked to reducing the increase,  It should be noted that the intake amount of juices and choose fresh ones instead of manufacturers control reduces the risk of damages above in addition to helping to increase food consumption, and improve health . 
Frequently Asked Questions about the orange
Is the orange reduces weight
One recent research has shown that eating orange juice blood Zglul sweet does not reduce weight in people who are overweight, while the search that eating a product containing extracts of sweet orange, and orange blood Zglul, grapefruit contributes to weight loss and reduce the proportion of fat in the body people who suffer from an increase in weight, but did not know whether this effect is due to the sweet orange or other components, so there is still a need to conduct further studies to confirm this effect. 
In addition contributes adding oranges to the diet to increase the feeling of fullness as it is more to 4-fold compared Erosan, and twice as compared to panels grain mix fruit, although most people prefer to eat juice instead oranges from orange slices, and it should be noted that eating fruit orange instead of drinking juice increases the feeling of fullness and reduces hunger and the amount of calories in people who are overweight, and it is advisable if you wish weight loss eating fruit full instead of drinking juice, can also add fruit pieces to the authorities or desserts. 
What are the benefits orange juice for children and infants
Studies do not exist showing the benefits of orange juice for children and infants in particular, but as previously mentioned it is rich in many nutrients for the health of useful, is the orange juice of ways to provide this fruit for the child, usually advised to begin presenting after the age of 6 months, noting that doctors Children are advised to avoid industrial juices for children, due to the high calorie content, which may lead to weight gain, tooth decay, diarrhea when consumed in large amounts, and it is advisable to provide the juice prepared from fresh fruit only determine the amount of juice that provide for the child; It is between 60-120 Mileltr per day. 
Some references indicate that it is better to postpone the submission of oranges because of the degree of acidity, which may cause some problems in the child's stomach; Since they are more sensitive compared with adults, and in addition to that the acidity of orange may lead to redness of the area around the mouth, and diaper rash (in English: Diaper rash). 
It should be noted that drinking baby large amounts of juice contributes to the increased feeling of fullness, thereby reducing appetite for consumption and other most useful and foods rich in nutrients, in addition to increasing the amount of calorie intake, which is often the source of sugars and carbohydrates, as lacking in quantity adequate protein, which contributes to the lack of a child for a healthy and balanced diet. 
Is orange juice useful for constipation
There is no information showing whether the orange juice improves constipation or not, but can eat some types of juices and other fruits that contribute to it in some people; As some types of juices made from fruits or vegetables contain dietary fiber and sorbitol (in English: Sorbitol), which helps regulate bowel movement, as they contain large amounts of water, which can contribute to increased softness stool, keep body moisture; Examples of these juices: lemon juice, apple juice, and plum juice. 
What are the benefits of orange peel
The orange peel is valid to eat, which is rich in many nutrients useful for the health of the body, though many people outgrow these peels of oranges,  These peels are also used to extract orange oil, which may provide some health benefits to the body. 
Can read more about the benefits of orange peels and olive oil in an article the benefits of orange peel.
What are the benefits eat orange seeds
No information about the benefits that can provide the seeds of oranges available.
Are there any benefits to eating oranges on an empty stomach
Is common among some that must fruit eat on an empty stomach, and in fact, this information is incorrect, as the misconception among some spreads that eating fruit with meals slows down digestion rate and cause fermentation of fruit because of its survival in the stomach for a longer period, but in fact, these allegations are not correct. 
What percentage of vitamin C in orange pill
The amount of vitamin C in orange vary depending on the size of a grain of fruit, for example, as previously mentioned; Orange pill containing large size, Walt weighs 184 grams on 97.9 milligrams of vitamin C. 
To read more about this article you can refer to the proportion of how much vitamin C in orange pill.
Video modus operandi Orange Cake
The following video shows how the work of orange cake: 
- ↑ "Orange", www.plantvillage.psu.edu, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Hayk Arakelyan (1-2020), "Orange and Health"، www.researchgate.net, Retrieved 24-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Ware (10-12-2019), "What to know about oranges"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (04-02-2020), "Orange Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Oranges, raw, all commercial varieties", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, 01-04-2019، Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Marsha McCulloch (13-12-2018), "Is Orange Juice Good or Bad for You?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Nancy Aptekmann, and Thais Cesar (2013), "Long-term orange juice consumption is associated with low LDL-cholesterol and apolipoprotein B in normal and moderately hypercholesterolemic subjects", Lipids in Health and Disease, Issue 1, Folder 12, Page 119. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Rachael Link (12-02-2019), "5 Surprising Health Benefits of Orange Juice"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kai Liu, Anhui Xing, Ka Chen, and others (2013), "Effect of Fruit Juice on Cholesterol and Blood Pressure in Adults: A Meta-Analysis of 19 Randomized Controlled Trials", PLOS ONE, Issue 4, Folder 8, Page e61420. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "SWEET ORANGE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 11-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Orange Juice Fights Kidney Stones", www.webmd.com, 07-09-2006، Retrieved 10-10-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Odvina CV (2006), "Comparative value of orange juice versus lemonade in reducing stone-forming risk", Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, Issue 6, Folder 1, Page 1269-1274. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Atli Arnarson (18-03-2019), "Oranges 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 10-10-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "SWEET ORANGE", www.rxlist.com,17-9-2019، Retrieved 24-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Yvette Brazier (6-11-2015), "300 oranges' worth of vitamin C impairs cancer cells"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 14-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Jihye Yun, Edouard Mullarky, Changyuan Lu, and others (2015), "Vitamin C selectively kills KRAS and BRAF mutant colorectal cancer cells by targeting GAPDH", Science, Issue 6266, Folder 350, Page 1391-1396. Edited.
- ↑ Ballot D, Baynes RD, Bothwell TH, and others (1987), "The effects of fruit juices and fruits on the absorption of iron from a rice meal", British Journal of Nutrition, Issue 3, Folder 57, Page 331-343. Edited.
- ↑ Bethany Cadman (13-08-2018), "Which fruits should you eat during pregnancy?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jacqueline Silveira, Grace Dourado, Thais Cesar (2015), "Red-fleshed sweet orange juice improves the risk factors for metabolic syndrome", International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, Issue 7, Folder 66, Page 830-836. Edited.
- ↑ Holly Klamer, "Best Citrus fruits for Weight Loss (Based on Science)"، www.caloriesecrets.net, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Karen Gill (10-05-2018), "What are the symptoms of citrus allergy?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Sweet Orange", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 04-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Bo Xi, Shuangshuang Li, Zhaolu Liu, and others (2014), "Intake of Fruit Juice and Incidence of Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis", PLOS ONE, Issue 3, Folder 9. Edited.
- ↑ An Pan, Vasanti Malik, Tao Hao, And Others (10-2013), "Changes in water and beverage intake and long-term weight changes: results from three prospective cohort studies", International Journal of Obesity, Issue 10, Folder 37, Page 1378–1385. Edited.
- ↑ Elise Mandl (02-01-2019), "The 11 Best Fruits for Weight Loss"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Madhu Desiraju (10-2018), "When Can My Baby Start Drinking Juice?"، www.kidshealth.org, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Meredith Bland (25-01-2016), "Can Babies Eat Oranges: What Parents Need to Know"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Vincent Iannelli (03-02-2020), "Guidelines for Giving Kids Fruit Juice"، www.verywellfamily.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Jamie Eske (28-02-2019), "What are the best juices for constipation?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kelli McGrane (01-08-2019), "Can You Eat Orange Peels, and Should You?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kotamballi Murthy, Guddadarangavvanahally Jayaprakasha, and Bhimanagouda Patil (2012), "D-limonene rich volatile oil from blood oranges inhibits angiogenesis, metastasis and cell death in human colon cancer cells", Life Sciences, Issue 11-12, Folder 91, Page 429-439. Edited.
- ↑ Taylor Jones (27-08-2016), "5 Myths About the Best Time to Eat Fruit (and the Truth)"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05-02-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Video mode work orange cake.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!