- 1 banana paradise
- 2 nutritional value of plantains
- 3 Benefits of plantains
- 4 banana damage paradise
- 5 References
The plantains (in English: Plantains) common name for herbal plants of the genus banana leaf, and back home to the original cultivation to Southeast Asia, but it is now grown all over the world; As it spreads in many tropical regions, such as the Dominican Republic, and the territory of Alborico, and some areas in America and Africa, and in Egypt, Indonesia, and India, as well as in Indian cuisine, and much like a banana rather sweet yellow, but larger, and the shell more solid, less sweetness, may be green or yellow color or even the color of dark brown, and is generally used for cooking, unlike banana soft, sweet, and must cook a banana paradise, because the taste is unpalatable when eaten fresh.  [2 ]
The nutritional value of plantains
The following table shows the nutritional value in 100 grams of plantains: 
Benefits of plantains
Paradise banana contains many nutrients for the health of useful, which provide many benefits to the body, and in the following detail so:
- Rich in vitamin C: (English: L-ascorbic acid); The advantage of plantain features the vitamin, which is a type of antioxidant that may reduce the risk of cells of the body is exposed to damage, and helps to resist infection iron absorption found in food, supports bone and dental health, it also plays an important role in the manufacture of collagen essential to wound healing. 
- Rich in potassium is characterized by a banana paradise as containing a high amount of potassium, which is one of the essential minerals to maintain the cells and body fluids that control the heart rate and the level of blood pressure.  The comprehensive analysis indicated published in Current Hypertension Reports magazine in 2011 that increased intake of 4.7 grams of potassium from food sources helps to reduce blood pressure in people with non-people with high blood pressure, which reduces the risk of coronary heart disease, strokes and vascular by between 8-15%, and myocardial infarction at a rate ranging between 6-11%. 
- The content of dietary fiber: plantain contains a high amount of dietary fiber, which may help improve bowel action, and regulate the process of absorption of glucose and fat in the intestine.  It should be noted that eating foods rich in dietary fiber as part of the diet may reduce disease risk of hemorrhoids and diverticulosis disease that affects the large intestine, and dietary fiber and carbohydrates in plantains are the kind of complex, which need a long time to digest, which helps the feeling of fullness and fullness, and thus control the weight, and can be fiber to contribute to the also in control of the cholesterol level. 
- Source of vitamin B-6: The vitamin B 6 available in the fruits of plantains necessary for the operations of energy metabolism in the body, it is also important for the growth and development of the fetal brain during pregnancy and childhood, have pointed to the importance of vitamin B-6 for the health of the body, including a study published in the journal Stroke in 2009 and lasted 5 years and was conducted on 5522 people suffering from heart disease to consume folic acid with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may help reduce the risk of stroke by reducing homocysteine levels in the blood, but it did not lessen the severity of or related complications in the event of injury it.  and still there is a need for more studies on it.  
To read about the general benefits of bananas you can refer to an article What are the benefits of bananas and weigh.
According to Anaphylaxis Campaign campaign; Which supports people at risk of severe allergies, some people may suffer from food allergies when eating plantains, may suffer people who are allergic to banana yellow is also sensitive towards him, and advised people who suffer from this allergy consult a doctor before eating plantains, The symptoms associated with allergies, which usually appear after eating shortly:  
- Itching in the mouth and throat.
It should be noted that it can be mitigated by simple allergy symptoms with drugs available without prescription, but severe, such as: the symptoms of anaphylactic shock (in English: Anaphylaxis) may need advanced medical attention urgently.  
- ^ أ ب Barbie Cervoni (11-11-2019), "Nutritional Value of Plantains"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 4-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ansley Hill (24-8-2018), "Plantains vs Bananas: What's The Difference?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 4/2/2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Plantains, green, raw", www.fdc.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 5-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Malia Frey (14-10-2019), "Plantain Nutrition Facts Calories, Carbs, and Health Benefits"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 5-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jacquelyn Cafasso (30-10-2019), "Plantains: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 5-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Mark Houston (8-2011), "The Importance of Potassium in Managing Hypertension", Current Hypertension Reports, Issue 13, Folder 4, Page 309-317. Edited.
- ↑ Gustavo Saposnik, Joel Ray, Patrick Sheridan, And Others (4-2009), "Homocysteine-Lowering Therapy and Stroke Risk, Severity, and Disability", Stroke, Issue 4, Folder 40, Page 1365-1372. Edited.
- ↑ "Vitamin B6", www.ods.od.nih.gov, 02.24.2020, Retrieved 02/26/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Banana", www.anaphylaxis.org.uk,12-2018، Retrieved 26-2-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!