- 1 causes of the First World War
- 2 About the First World War
- 3 World War, the results of the first
- 4 References
The causes of the First World War
There are many reasons that led to the outbreak of the First World War, including: 
- The main reason for the outbreak of war is the Archduke assassination of Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary in June 1914, where a Serbian citizen named Gavrilo Princip to assassinate him and his wife while they were in Sarajevo, Bosnia, and this led assassination to the Austria-Hungary to declare war on Serbia.
- The mutual defense between the European countries cause alliances in the war, where alliances stipulated that in the event have been one of the countries under attack At the allied state that is to defend and protect them, and these alliances: (alliance of Russia and Serbia), (Alliance of Germany, Austria, Hungary ), (alliance of Russia and France), (alliance of Britain, France, Belgium), (alliance of Britain and Japan), when Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, Russia defended Serbia, based on this Germany declared war on Russia, then France declared war Germany, Austria, Hungary, Germany and attacked France through Belgium, Britain, and then participated in the war, and was followed by Japan.
- Imperialism was another reason for the outbreak of the war, every state wants to increase its power and influence was in control of additional areas.
- The arms race played a role in the outbreak of war. By 1914 increased naval military power of both Great Britain and Germany, the military influence on public policy, and this began helped push countries to participate in the war.
- Nationalism in the countries of Europe have contributed to the extension of the war in Europe, where every country tries to prove its control and power.
About the First World War
First World War is an international conflict, most of the European countries involved in it in 1914-1918 with Russia and America, the world was divided, during which the two parties disputants two countries allies, and includes both: France, Great Britain, Russia, Italy, Japan, and joined America them in 1917 , the central states, including Germany, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, and the war ended with the defeat of the central states. 
World War, the results of the first
After the victory of the Allies, signed a truce between the Allies and the central states, under which returned Germany Alsace-Lorraine to France, and gave up all the territories it occupied in 1914,  it has been signed treaties between the Central States and the Allies, and was the signing of the Treaty of Versailles in Paris with Germany on June 28, 1919, the Treaty of Saint Germain with Austria on September 10, the Treaty Naoye with Bulgaria in November 27,  in addition, a result of the war four strains of the fall of the great empire in Germany, Russia, Austria, Hungary, Turkey , as the Bolshevik Revolution appeared in Russia, and caused instability in the European community, and laid the groundwork for World war II. 
- ↑ Martin Kelly (30-1-2018), "5 Key Causes of World War I", www.thoughtco.com, briefed him on 13.03.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ "World War I", www.britannica.com, Retrieved 26-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "World War I", www.encyclopedia.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018.
- ↑ "World War 1: A Short Timeline 1919-20", www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 6-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ : John Graham Royde-Smith Dennis E. Showalter (20-2-2018), "World War I"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!