- 1 Audio Properties 1.1 wavelength 1.2 Density 1.3 Size 1.4 frequency and tone 1.5 Speed 1.6 Other properties
- 1.1 wavelength
- 1.2 Density
- 1.3 Size
- 1.4 frequency and tone
- 1.5 Speed
- 1.6 Other properties
- 2 definition audio
- 3 audio sources
- 4 audio transmission
- 5 References
The wavelength of the sound is the distance traveled by the sound during one cycle, and is linked to the wavelength of all of the speed of sound and frequency according to the following relationship: (wavelength = sound / frequency speed), so the sounds of frequencies high have a wavelength short, while the sounds of low frequencies have a long wavelength. 
Means the intensity sound the amount of energy audio in the human hearing limits, which are commensurate with the capacity of the box, measured in watts / cm 2 or in decibels (in English: decibel), so that each (10-16 W / cm 2 is equal to 0 dB, and therefore, each increase ten-fold in W / cm 2 means an increase of 10 dB, as affected by the sound intensity of the distance; where less rapidly the greater the distance from the source. 
The sound is influenced by the size of breadth; Which increases the higher the density becomes higher, as affected by the frequency; Due to the nature of the human ear sensitive frequencies for some, amounting to less sound intensity up within the hearing of the human is about zero dB in the frequency range (2000 to 5000 Hz), so the frequencies of less than or exceed this range will reduce or increase the audible sound intensity, and so be sound either barely audible or it is too high and cause pain and damage. 
Frequency and tone
Tone of voice depends on the frequency; The higher the frequency increased intensified tone; As the proportional relationship between the tone and intensity of the sound, it increases with the increase in sound intensity, which shows how low or high volume. 
The speed of sound depends on the flexibility and intensity of the center, which is transmitted through it, the more he said density and increased flexibility has increased the speed of sound transmission, noise of more rapidly moving in solids compared with liquid materials, and greater speed in the fluid compared to gas, as the speed of sound is affected by temperature; Where increases with temperature due to the effect of temperature on the density of the material, particularly liquid and gaseous materials. 
The voice of other features, including: 
The sound is a long mechanical wave, have the ability to move in any central but does not move in a vacuum, so there is no sound in outer space, and the sound is mixed waves in the pressure, and known areas with growing pressure on the sound waves as the condensation, and areas with pressure low on sound waves as the expansion. 
The voice of multiple sources, including: 
- Vibration solids.
- Pressure or rapid expansion, such as emissions and explosions.
- Air flow around the material, which leads to the formation of different frequencies, and thus the formation of sound waves, such as the sound of the whistle or flute.
Sound travels through the sound waves spread in the presence of the vacuum energy transfer in order to help spread, and there are two types of sound waves, namely: 
- Longitudinal waves: is a pulse particle in the direction of energy transfer itself, and thus spread the sound toward the particle itself movement, and longitudinal waves are the most basic types of waves, and generally occur in liquids and gases.
- Occasional waves: spread in solid circles in the form of successive waves, and be perpendicular to the direction of the sound spread.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "Sound", science.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 16-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Sound", science.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 16-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "sound", science.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 16-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "The Nature Of Sound", www.physics.info, Retrieved 22-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ J. S. Lamancusa (12-5-2000), NOISE CONTROL, Page 5.2. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!