- 1 cell definition
- 2 animal cell components 2.1 cell membrane 2.2 kernel 2.3 cytoplasm 2.4 cellular organelles
- 2.1 cell membrane
- 2.2 kernel
- 2.3 cytoplasm
- 2.4 cellular organelles
- 3 References
The cell unit functional and basic Turkaah in life, usually called the name of the basic building blocks of life, and there are two types of cells: the real cells cores, cells primitive cores, prokaryotic are objects that consist of a single cell, which lacks cellular organelles surrounded by a membrane; Such as the nucleus, the mitochondria, and contain cells on many types of organelles, and some of these organelles single; Such as the kernel, device Golgi, and others are available in large quantities and hundreds of thousands convergence such as mitochondria, and Alberuksysumisat, and Allisusumat. 
Animal cell components
Typical animal cell consists of the following main components: 
The cell membrane (in English: Cell- Plasma Membrane) thin membrane, semi-permeable surrounds Balsitoblazem, and restricts the contents of the cell inside,  which regulates the process of entering into the cell and out of it, and consists of this membrane bilayer of phospholipids, in addition to cholesterol molecules , and proteins that are divided into peripheral proteins, and proteins complementary. 
Can be defined as the kernel (in English: Nucleus) as an installation surrounded by a membrane carrying the genetic information of the cells,  The cell command center, which is a large organelle stored cell's DNA (DNA), and controls all cell activities; Such as growth and metabolism, using the genetic information of DNA. 
Includes the nucleus inside the complex smallest known as the nucleolus (in English: Nucleolus), which includes RNA (RNA), which helps to transfer DNA orders for the rest of the cell, and serve as a model for the manufacture of protein,  contains the membrane nucleus on nuclear holes (in English: Nucleopore), which are small holes in the nuclear shell allows proteins and nucleic acids to pass through from the nucleus and it,  and surrounds the nucleus double membrane structure, known as the membrane or cover nuclear, which is separating chromatids from the cytoplasm. 
The cytoplasm (in English: Cytoplasm) semi-gelatinous material fills the cell, consisting of eighty percent of the water, a transparent material and colorless, and flowing when agitated and raised, contains cytoplasm proteins important and essential molecules of the cell; Where cytoplasm consists of proteins, carbohydrates, salts, sugars, amino acids, Alennoxluotadat, which carries all cellular organelles. 
The organelles (in English: Organelles) structures specialized in the cell, which certain tasks lead, which is surrounded by typically membrane of dual layer of fat, and possesses all of eukaryotic cells, prokaryotic cellular organelles, but are organelles in the primitive cells nucleus simpler and is surrounded by membrane,  is the most important cell organelles as follows: 
- Almriczat: (English: Centrioles) which structures a cylindrical shape, organize assembling micro-through pipe cell division,  They are found in animal only cells, located outside the cell nucleus and near, which proliferate during interphase, before the start of mitosis division (equal) and meiosis (equitable) in the cell cycle. 
- Cilia and flagella: (English: Cilia and flagella) is specialized collections of fine, which stand out from some of the cells, the tubes and help cellular movement. 
- Cytoskeleton: (English: Cytoskeleton), which is a group of yarns and fibers that are found throughout the cytoplasm of a real cell nuclei (containing nucleus), and regulates the cellular structure of the other components of the cell, and maintains cell shape, which is responsible for the cell move itself and the movement of various organelles within them, have been discovered very small threaded components of the structure of the cell because of the large analytical power of the microscope email. 
- Network rer: (English: Endoplasmic Reticulum), a organelle membrane involved in a part of the membrane with the membrane nucleus, known as part of this network as the network endoplasmic coarse, which proves using Alraibusomat, and participate in the formation process of protein, while the remaining portion of which is defined as the network endoplasmic soft, which contributes to the manufacture of bio-fat. 
- Golgi network or Golgi apparatus: (English: Golgi Complex) which is part responsible for the manufacture and storage of some cellular products,  It is the bodies flat and stretched, and stacked in parallel to each other, surrounded by a single membrane, and is found usually near the nucleus, The main task it is sorting, packaging, manufacturing, modification of proteins, in addition to the formation of Allisusumat and Alberuksysumisat. 
- Allisusumat or objects Status: (English: Lysosomes) which is a closed membrane organelles containing a group of enzymes capable to analyze all types of biological polymers; Such as proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, fats, and operates Allizausomat as a digestive cell, which digests both material taken from the outside of the cell, the old and plug in the cell itself, can be conceived as follicular spherical dense, they differ from each other in size and shape because of the different materials are digested in the cell. 
- Minute: (pipes in English: Microtubules), a hollow rod, help to support the formation of the cell. 
- Mitochondrial: (English: Mitochondria), a cell components responsible for power generation have,  They organelles cylindrical shape, found in most eukaryotic cells cores, namely cellular respiration sites, which convert molecules such as glucose into known energy particles as the ATP (ATP), which provides cellular energy processes by breaking chemical with high energy ties, Mitochondrial more available in the cells that require large amounts of energy to work; Such as liver cells and muscle. 
- Beruksysomis: (English: Peroxisomes) an enzyme-containing formulations that help to remove toxins alcohol, and the formation of bile acids, break down fat,  and is found in the liver and kidney cells. 
- Ribosomes: (English: Ribosomes) which factories protein in the cell, consisting of sub-units, and found either floating freely in the cytoplasm of the cell, or as part of a firm of endoplasmic network, using the forms and instructions provided by the two types Almokhtlvan of RNA that, ride ribosomes a variety of proteins necessary for cell survival. 
- ^ A b t w c "Organelles", www.tutorvista.com, Retrieved 2-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ د ذ ر ز Regina Bailey (12-10-2017)، "All About Animal Cells"، www.thoughtco.com، Retrieved 30-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Derrick Arrington، "Plasma Membrane of a Cell: Definition، Function & Structure"، www.study.com، Retrieved 30-12-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج Melissa Petruzzello, "6 Cell organelles", www.britannica.com, Retrieved 12/30/2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Cytoplasm"، www.tutorvista.com، Retrieved 30-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Regina Bailey (8-3-2017)، "Centrioles"، www.thoughtco.com، Retrieved 2-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica، "Cytoskeleton"، www.britannica.com، Retrieved 2-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Lysosomes"، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov، Retrieved 2-1-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!