- 1 careers prophets 1.1 professions Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him 1.2 career of Adam peace be upon him 1.3 profession of Prophet Moses, peace be upon him 1.4 career prophet David, peace be upon him
- 1.1 professions Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
- 1.2 career of Adam peace be upon him
- 1.3 profession of Prophet Moses, peace be upon him
- 1.4 career prophet David, peace be upon him
- 2 the importance of working in Islam
- 3 References
Work is essential and a major in the life of every human being, and by the Prophet peace be upon him, urged in many texts and chats, as urged by the heavenly religions all, which proves that the work in Islam a privileged position, where people need to secure Oqguathm and livelihoods of dependents, and the pleasure of God in order not to rely on the rest, and take the positive reasons for the collection of livelihood and Tktarh, and all the prophets and the apostles worked in several professions and crafts; Some of them sent to him after he was tending sheep, like Moses, exalt his mention, who sponsored the sheep, and the prophet David exalt his mention, who worked in blacksmithing, Muhammad peace be upon him, he has worked in several works, including: trade, grazing , etc., and in this article will be some of the occupations of the prophets and their works that they have made a statement before the prophecy and beyond.
The prophets of God and the prayers of -alehm Salama are role models for all human beings; They were working in various business and various professions; To demonstrate that the work is not a defect, but rather that rely on rest and let earn a living is a drawback, it has been mentioned in the Sunnah, many of the texts that calls for action, and urges the request of livelihood and seek him, has gathered the prophets of God professions and characters and works to the highest profession they have made, ordered by God swt an invitation to him, and unification, and keeping it above.
Careers Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Prophet Muhammad peace be worked upon him at the beginning of his life in herding sheep, the people of Mecca, in exchange for a few carats was taken from them, and then after he broke intensified promises and strengthen the structure of work in the trade, and excelled where even if no trade enters only was Ngnm and win many times, and the convoy goes by only yield and multiply goodness; And for the Prophet Secretariat peace be upon him and his ability to trade and skill it, was entrusted with Mrs. Khadija, may Allah bless them that were in that period of the wealthy Quraish ordered their trade to the Prophet, peace be upon him, to maintained by and performed by himself, Vtajer her profit profit and Vera then.  
Has been mentioned in the Sunnah, some of the work done by the Prophet said peace be upon him before his mission, it was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: (God sent the prophet only patronized sheep, he said to his companions: and you? He said: Yes, you feed them on the people of Mecca carats),  this talk proves the importance of the work; As all the prophets, he says the Prophet peace be upon him, had sponsored the sheep, led by the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. 
The profession of Adam peace be upon him
Adam fell -alih Salam from heaven and came down to earth, and was not only to work with his hands until he gets a livelihood, and God had taught science and all of the names, and the profession is best known by Adam exalt his mention, they cultivate the land, where he was plowing the earth and farmed and maintained by, and his wife Eve -alleha Salam help him to collect a livelihood, and Adam was made equipment that will help him in his work and machines the necessary means available at that time, and was often used wood and stone for that purpose. 
The profession of Prophet Moses, peace be upon him
Moses worked -alih prayers and Salam in sheep herding, having fled from Pharaoh and his people, he says: (And those right hand, O Moses, * said Otoko is Asai and Ohish by the Crown ovine other purposes),  The work of Moses in grazing several years is said to have ten after escaping from Pharaoh, in exchange for his living from sleep and food and drink,  the Almighty said: (he said I want to Onkg one of these two daughters that Tojrni eight arguments of the completed tithe it have and what I want to be the hardest you will find me, God willing, of the righteous). 
The profession of the prophet David, peace be upon him
David exalt his mention, an action RPR from other people, but even other prophets and messengers, the Prophet said peace be upon him so, he said: (what to eat a cat food, good to eat from the work of his hand, if God's prophet David exalt his mention was eating from his hand),  The talk indicates that David exalt his mention was unique to him from other prophets, where the industry is best known iron armor and weapons, was the work of mourning, eating from his hand seeks to ask for his living, in addition to being a prophet sent by God Almighty, which indicates the status of the work and its importance, the Almighty said: (We gave David us as well as O mountains obi with him, and the birds and Alana has iron * to do Sabgat and as much as in the narrative and do good I am what you do Seer),  which characterized the prophet David, about the people that Allah swt has now his iron, was controlled by him and turn him with his hands how he wants, without the use of fire or something else to Tliynh, he is in his hands like clay and putty, It is the first to use armor in a Wars. 
The importance of working in Islam
Islam urged in many Quranic texts and hadith on the request for a livelihood, and seek in the land through the permissible work, and texts that pointed to the importance of work and earn money in various types of occupations and jobs as follows:
- He says: (O ye who believe! When the call to prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave your trading. That is best for you if you know, if I spent a prayer in the ground and finished, then disperse seek of Fadlallah). 
- The Almighty said: (is the one who made you land Zlola Walk in the paths thereof and eat of His Resurrection to him). 
- Says: (O, O man, you are industrious to your Lord Kdha Vmlaekaya). 
- The words of God Almighty: (your Lord, which you astronomy at Extends sea of bounty he may seek the Most Merciful). 
- ↑ "how he acquired the Prophet peace be upon him his strength?", Islam Question and Answer, 17.08.2009, briefed him on 07.29.2017. Adapted.
- ^ A b t w Said Abdel-Azim (1-11-2012), "the prophets and apostles, the owners of the profession and craft," a network Alalokh, briefed him on 07.29.2017. Adapted.
- ↑ Narrated by Bukhari in Sahih Al-Bukhari, Abu Hurayrah, page or number: 2262.
- ↑ Mohammed Nabulsi salary (20-7-1992), "livelihood", Encyclopedia, briefed him on 31.07.2017. Adapted.
- ↑ Surat Taha, verse: 17-18.
- ↑ Surat stories, verse: 27.
- ↑ Narrated by Bukhari in Sahih Bukhari, Miqdaam bin Ma'diyakrib Canadian, page or number: 2072.
- ↑ Surah Saba, verse: 10-11.
- ↑ Friday Sura, verse: 9-10.
- ↑ King Sura, verse 15.
- ↑ Surat split, verse 6.
- ↑ Surat Al-Isra, verse: 66.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!