- 1 fistula
- 2 Symptoms of fistula 2.1 Symptoms of gastrointestinal fistula 2.2 Symptoms of vaginal fistula 2.3 Symptoms of bladder fistula 2.4 ear fistula symptoms lymphoblastic
- 2.1 Symptoms of gastrointestinal fistula
- 2.2 Symptoms of vaginal fistula
- 2.3 Symptoms of bladder fistula
- 2.4 ear fistula symptoms lymphoblastic
- 3 fistula treatment
- Video 4 What are the symptoms of fistula
- 5 References
Known as fistula (in English: Fistula) that there is an abnormal channel connecting two organs or blood vessels so they do not have their link in the normal position; As is the case when he was between the intestine (in English: Intestine) and skin (in English: Skin), and between the vagina (in English: Vagina) and anal (in English: Rectum). The varied reasons leading to its occurrence; For example, is a labor hardship that has not been watered down from the most common causes of fistula is common in Africa, has Krones disease causes (in English: Crohn's Disease) and diabetes diverticulosis (in English: Diverticular Disease) in the incidence of fistula also, it is worth mentioning that the fistula rate of rise in people who have been exposed radiation therapy (in English: radiation therapy). 
Symptoms of fistula
Symptoms of gastrointestinal fistula
Symptoms of fistula vary the digestive system (in English: Gastrointestinal Fistula), according to its kind, since there are four types of it which is; Fistula intestinal (in English: Intestinal Fistula) that occurs through two parts of the intestine, and fistula outside the intestinal (in English: Extraintestinal Fistula) that occurs between the intestine and another member of the body, the outer fistula (in English: External Fistula) that occurs when the transmission part of the juice digestive system to the skin, and fistula compound (in English: Complex fistula) that occurs across several members of the body. 
Symptoms of external fistula include: 
- Abdominal pain (in English: Abdominal Pain).
- Painful bowel obstruction (English: Painful Bowel Obstruction).
- Fever (English: fever).
- An increase in the number of white blood cells (in English: Elevated White Blood Cell Count).
As for the symptoms of internal fistula, they are as follows: 
- Diarrhea (in English: Diarrhea).
- Anal bleeding (in English: Rectal Bleeding).
- Inflammation of the blood (in English: Bloodstream Infection) or sepsis (in English: Sepsis), and is one of the most serious symptoms and complications that require emergency medical intervention; It may cause a serious drop in blood pressure, and damage to the organs, and may lead to death.
- Poor absorption (in English: Poor Absorption) food and weight loss (in English: Weight Loss).
- Occurrence of drought (in English: Dehydration).
- Deterioration of the disease that causes him (in English: Worsening Of The Underlying Disease).
Symptoms of vaginal fistula
Fistula that occurs in the wall of the vagina vaginal fistula (called in English: Vaginal Fistula), and has several types namely; VVF (in English: Vesicovaginal Fistula) which is characterized by leakage or fluid flow from the vagina, fistula rectal and vaginal (in English: Rectovaginal Fistula), fistula colonic vaginal (in English: Colovaginal Fistula), fistula micro and vagina bowel (in English: Enterovaginal Fistula), characterized the last three species occurrence of vaginal discharge or foul-smelling gases out of the vagina. 
Symptoms of bladder fistula
The doctor expects the presence of fistula in the bladder (in English: Bladder Fistula) If the urinary tract infections (in English: Urinary Tract Infection) severe and difficult, and there are some symptoms that indicate the presence of fistula in the bladder, such as; The presence of fecal-like smell of urine, or urine appearance similar to the appearance of faeces, or gases out of the urethra and ureter (in English: Urethra) during urination. 
Symptoms of ear fistula lymphatic
Fistula ear lymphoblastic (known in English: Perilymph Fistula) that hole and the gap is normal exist between the middle ear (in English: Middle Ear) filled with air, the inner ear (in English: Inner Ear) filled with fluid, and the main symptoms include: 
- Feeling dizzy (English: Dizziness) and the rotor (in English: Vertigo).
- Related symptoms such as hearing; Tinnitus (English: Tinnitus), and hearing loss (in English: Hearing Loss).
- Sense of equilibrium (in English: Imbalance).
- Not to carry the movement (in English: Motion Intolerance).
- Feeling sick (in English: Nausea), and the occurrence of vomiting (in English: Vomiting).
- Pressure (in English sensitivity: Pressure Sensitivity), a display characterized by ear fistula lymphoblastic from the rest of the inner ear disorders.
- Tullio phenomenon (in English: Tullio's Phenomenon), and this sensitivity means the phenomenon of high voices.
After diagnosing the presence of fistula by specialist doctors in the matter; Kmokhtsa gynecological diseases (in English: Gynecologist), or specialists Gynecology and Urology (in English: Urogynecologists), or specialists surgery of the colon and rectum (in English: Colorectal Surgeon), the choice of the procedure and plan treatment for fistula depending on the whereabouts, size, general health and condition of the patient. The success rate of fistula treatment is one of the high rates, so you must accelerate the treatment immediately, as if left without treatment is a major threat to the patient's body. Among the most important ways to treat fistula: 
- The use of the catheter: where the catheter is used (in English: Catheter usually) in small cases of fistula infection control (in English: Infections), and works on the drainage catheter in fluid.
- The use of fibrin adhesive: where is Fibrin adhesive (in English: Fibrin Glue) special medical adhesives used to fill and close fistulas tightly.
- Use filling: known as the filling (in English: Plug) as the fabric of collagen (in English: Collagen Matrix), which is used to fill the channel for fistula.
- Surgical operations through the abdomen: where access in surgical operations through the abdominal wall (wall in English: Transabdominal Surgery) to the fistula by making an incision in the abdominal wall (in English: Abdominal Wall).
- Surgical operations using the telescope: where a small incision is made when a surgical procedure using the telescope (in English: Laparoscopic Surgery), and are in these surgeries use a small camera and equipment to repair and treat fistula.
- Drug therapy: Despite the absence of medication (in English: Pharmaceutical Treatment) so far to treat fistula itself, but it is possible to use antibiotics (in English: Antibiotics) and other types of pharmacological treatments in order to address infection associated fistula.
Video What are the symptoms of fistula
To identify the symptoms of fistula watch the video.
- ^ أ ب "WHAT IS A FISTULA?", www.nafc.org, Retrieved 2017-09-29. Edited
- ^ أ ب ت Sandy Calhoun Rice (2017-05-16), "Gastrointestinal Fistula"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2017-10-06. Edited
- ↑ "Vaginal Fistula-Topic Overview", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2017-10-06. Edited.
- ↑ "What are the Signs of Bladder Fistula?", www.urologyhealth.org, Retrieved 2017-10-06. Edited
- ↑ Timothy C. Hain (2012-10), "Perilymph Fistula"، www.american-hearing.org, Retrieved 2017-10-06. Edited
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!