- 1 HIV
- 2 What causes AIDS 2.1 incidence of certain infections 2.2 incidence of certain diseases 2.3 Exposure to some injuries 2.4 Malnutrition 2.5 Continuous exposure to stress 2.6 Lack of sleep 2.7 neglect of personal hygiene 2.8 certain medications
- 2.1 incidence of certain infections
- 2.2 incidence of certain diseases
- 2.3 Exposure to some injuries
- 2.4 Malnutrition
- 2.5 Continuous exposure to stress
- 2.6 Lack of sleep
- 2.7 neglect of personal hygiene
- 2.8 certain medications
- 3 symptoms of immune deficiency
- 4 Video symptoms of impaired immune
- 5 references
Immune deficiency is known as the inability of the human body to resist disease and fight it, and there are a lot of symptoms that indicate a person's immune deficiency; Such as: sore throat, severe headaches, feeling constant worry, sweating excessive, persistent pain in the bones and muscles, as well as persistent coughing throughout the day, and hair loss are exaggerated, and this problem are many reasons Snarafkm in this article, mention some recipes natural treatment. 
What causes AIDS
The incidence of certain infections
Lead infection to HIV, as the immune system needs time enough to recover fully after being subjected to any pathological attack, and after recovering from the disease will feel person better, but the immune system has become weak, making it vulnerable to any attack, and in case of injury the disease again, the body Sathaj to a longer time to recover.
Incidence of certain diseases
Lead to the incidence of certain diseases weaken the immune, such as measles, chronic hepatitis, smallpox water, measles, and various types of cancer.
Exposure to some injuries
Lead some injuries such as wounds resulting from surgical operations, or which cause burns to remove the first layer of the skin, as the immune system to exhaust his energy to heal wounds and prevent infections.
Follow the diet is unbalanced and unhealthy lead to a weakening of the immune, as the starving body threatens the lymphatic system the health of it, making it more susceptible to diseases and infections, so it requires a healthy and balanced diet, such as fruits and fresh vegetables, whole grains, oils, legumes, the food is responsible for strengthening the capacity of the immune system to resist, and avoid foods rich in sugars, saturated fat, and refined foods.
Continuous exposure to stress
Exposure to stress and stress to influence significantly and a strong immune system, which grants the body requires enough time to relax and unwind through the exercise of light exercise, such as meditation and yoga.
Lack of sleep
The failure to take enough sleep disorders occur in which weaken the body's immunity, it becomes more susceptible to diseases, and sleep disorders are multiple formats, such as: stop breathing during sleep, or sleep at irregular hours.
Neglect of personal hygiene
The neglect of personal hygiene weakens the immune system, such as not washing hands after using the bathroom, or after going out for a walk, or non-existence in a clean place, and others, note that interest in these hygiene stimulates the immune system and strengthens.
Taking certain medications
Immunosuppressive drugs manufactured cortisone affect, and inflammation drugs, drugs used after organ transplants, chemical treatments, and antibiotics negatively affect the strength of the immune system, they are fighting white blood cells that are responsible for strengthening the body's immunity.
Symptoms of HIV
- Frequent incidence of bronchitis, or inflammation of the sinuses, or skin infections, or pneumonia, or ear infections.
- Infections in the body's internal organs.
- Occurrence of blood disorders, such as anemia.
- Injury problems in the digestive system, such as loss of appetite.
- Weak hair and hair loss.
- Acne, and the incidence of skin disorders.
Video symptoms of impaired immune
Watch the video to recognize the symptoms of a weakened immune:
- ↑ "Immunodeficiency Disorders", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-10-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!