- 1 Introduction
- 2 Symptoms of cooler body
- 3 Tips to Avoid cooler body
- 4 Prevention of cooler body
- 5 References
With lower temperatures, especially in the winter, many people are suffering from cold in the body, and especially the cooler in the fingers and parties, and sometimes this cold may get worse Faisahb it Numbness severe, and in the area of the parties and fingers, in normal cases cooler fingers and parties is a natural response, Ntejo decrease in temperature in the normal human body, or can be caused by cooler parties and fingers as a result of some health problems, which may be experienced by the person. 
Symptoms of cooler body
There are many symptoms that accompany the cooler body, namely: 
- Change the color of the body skin color to blue and white.
- Anesthesia and numbness in the limbs.
- The presence of blisters and ulcers in the body.
Wrong habits and health problems that cause cold body: 
- Side effects of some types of medications.
- Psychological tension .
- obesity .
- Deficiencies in the circulatory system.
- The presence of a defect in the pituitary gland.
- Diabetes .
- Arteriosclerosis .
- Rheumatic diseases.
- Malfunction of the thyroid gland.
Tips to avoid the cooler body
To avoid the cooler body you can follow the steps and the following tips: 
- Exercise regularly and continue.
- Work on weight loss.
- stop smoking .
- Not to wear tight shoes or socks.
- Not to wear high heels.
- Avoid standing for long periods.
Prevention of cooler body
- Taking supplements should eat foods that contain vitamin c, b compound, and in addition to that you should eat foods containing antioxidants; Because it protects the heart and blood vessels of all, there are these vitamins in vegetables and fruits, eggs, milk, liver, olive oil.
- Hot water bath: by body wash full with hot water a little, and soak the feet in hot water for a few minutes, this bath helps to stimulate blood circulation
- Brisk walking: helps to stimulate blood circulation in the body, and works to reduce the weight.
- Wearing warm clothes, and wearing woolen socks to warm the foot.
- Hot drinks.
- ↑ Mayo Clinic Staff (2018-6-6), "Hypothermia"، mayoclinic, Retrieved 2018-6-10. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How does cold weather affect your health?", health.harvard.edu,2014-11، Retrieved 2018-6-10. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Carol DerSarkissian (2017-1-28), "Hypothermia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment"، webmd, Retrieved 2018-6-10. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!