- 1 Perception and Cognitive Psychology
- 2 definition of mental perception as a process
- 3 The difference between perception and mental cognition 3.1 sensory perception 3.2 mental cognition
- 3.1 sensory perception
- 3.2 mental cognition
- 4 elements of the process of cognition 4.1 internal factors 4.2 External factors
- 4.1 internal factors
- 4.2 External factors
- 5 References
Perception and Cognitive Psychology
Ancient and modern scholars mental and intellectual activities of human practiced in different life situations like thinking care, attention, cognition, and memory and many others; Where the ancient philosophers of many attempts to interpret these mental activities, and Muslim scholars, philosophers and thinkers continued during the successive eras put her theories interpreted. 
It is worth mentioning that the separation of science psychology for philosophical science in the modern era has led to the expansion of the areas of focus, and research in human knowledge and its mechanism, to show that science knowledge within psychological science, which is defined as the science that is interested in studying the course of mental processes at all levels mechanism, and methods employed , organization, and how to use them, as well as information processing methods during the operations of the individual memory, cognition, thinking, problem solving, and others. 
Some have known cognitive psychology as a science which deals with mental operations performed by the individual when receiving various information and processing methods, coding and stored and then retrieved when needed, and the most prominent of this process of understanding the processes that separated cognitive psychology and interested in studying all types and aspects. 
Perception as a process of mental definition
Appeared in the science Mufs many different definitions of the process of cognition in general, and the most important of these definitions include: 
- Is a mental process through which an individual known to the outside surroundings, by receiving external stimuli senses, and then interpreted and interpreted as self-directions.
- It is a process of psychological processes through which the individual identification and access to the meanings of individuals, objects, and different stimuli, and understanding of the implications, the organization of sensory stimuli and their interpretation and formulation in separate units carry their own meanings.
- The comprehensive definition of perception is this: the mentality of a psychological process, human help to know the outside of his world, and access to the meanings and connotations of things, through the organization of sensory stimuli, the interpretation and formulation in meaningful colleges.
The difference between perception and mental cognition
Differences appear between mental cognition and perception by identifying them, and the most important information that separates these topics include:
The following points illustrate the meaning of perception and its characteristics:  
- Perception is defined as a set of total responses to sensory stimuli from various external stimuli, which are received by the individual through sensory nerves in sensory organs.
- It is the perceptual process as a result of raising and stimulating sensory organs, through external stimuli; So that it works on translation and interpretation to foreign perceptions of sensations through previous experiences, ie, that the interpretation and perception of sensory impressions will be based on the experience and knowledge previously stored in memory.
- It can be said that the process of perception is the mentality of sensory emotional process very complex; As it interferes with the feeling, remembering processes, and imagination, attention, awareness, and language.
- Some see the perception that the sense of feeling things physical Kalmnbhatt, may include the realization of material things and the most fundamental spade functions may include different meanings and forms of relationships that some of the physical stimuli control.
- It is possible that the sense of the definition of the transfer of the initial elements of the process of feeling and be the delivery of stimuli from sensory organs through sensory nerves to the brain, and shows that the addition of mental images to create a self-gloss or general these stimuli makes sense of the process of cognitive sensory.
It reflected the differences between perception and mental development through the expansion of the concept of mental perception, and shows through the following points: 
- The mental perception is the perception of concepts, and Muslim women, facts, public college and meanings, concepts of life and logic, it is the highlight of the human distinguishes from the rest of organisms living, and mental perception is of the work of the mind and the brain, which is is responsible for the composition of abstract concepts and remote physical Mahsusat.
- Some called the name of the subconscious sense of the concept of mental perception was explained through the modalities of self-own abstract meanings, or the so-called internal Alojdaniet and be done by physical Mahsusat which is one of the tools of self.
- Mental perception is a mental process based on the development and extraction of the total abstract meanings of fictional images that primarily result from the process of perception and sensory images.
Elements of the process of cognition
Is the process of realization of complex mental processes that interfere with many internal factors and that of Foreign Affairs have a significant impact on the conduct of the process of cognition, scientists section factors influencing the process of cognition to self-internal factors, external environmental factors, which are as follows: 
and the most important:
- Memory: human realizes direct stimuli or objects suffered anteriorly, any stimuli stored in the memory of the previous experience circle, in other words, the perception of things and stimuli process known and familiar to the individual to be easier than his awareness of the stimuli and new experiences and stimuli process.
- Individual trends: basically shows that the culture and trends of the individual and his inclinations and beliefs have a significant impact on the perception of different stimuli mechanism and how it interacts with the outside world topics.
- Organic diseases, mental disorders: which have a significant impact on the conduct of the process of cognition, for example, the proper visual perception may be affected when people suffering from color blindness diseases and after consideration and others.
There are many external factors that influence the process of cognition, and the most important of the amount of intensity is interesting, and the amount of the extent to which the information required for the emergence of a certain sexy, which is the so-called closure factor, in addition to the similarity factors are exciting, size, speed and intensity.
- ^ A b Khadija T. Nouri, Cognitive Psychology, Page 2.
- ↑ winner Sassi, Ahjasrh Bziav, the nature of the perception of the concept of university student awareness of self-contained field study for students of social sciences at the University of Ouargla, page 9.
- ↑ honorary Monnet, the effect of cognitive play on selective visual attention, page 20-21.
- ↑ Mohamed Necati (1980), sensory perception at Ibn Sina, Beirut, Cairo: Dar Al Shorouk, Page 157-158.
- ↑ academic wisdom mental, mental knowledge, page 26-31.
- ↑ winner Ben Sassi, Ahjasrh Bziav, the nature of the perception of university student awareness of the concept of self-contained, page 13-18.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!