- 1 Environment Definition Language
- 2 Definition of the environment idiomatically
- 3 environmental conservation
- 4 environmental pollution 4.1 Types of environmental pollution 4.2 causes of environmental contamination
- 4.1 Types of environmental pollution
- 4.2 causes of environmental contamination
- 5 References
Environment Definition Language
Know the language of the environment as synthetic and natural elements that surround a group of living organisms (human, animal and plant), which is also home and the place inhabited by a living organism, and in general are all external conditions affecting a particular thing. The environmental factors are a factors that surround and control the conditions of living organisms, and how they are distributed and places of livelihood. It can be said that the environment is the case; Where it is said of the natural environment, political environment, social environment. 
Definition of the environment idiomatically
Numerous meanings of the environment and the varied concepts, according to specialization, a researcher at the various social sciences, environment is in the general concept means the center or frame that live and dwell where man and gets him on the elements of his life, as it affects it and affected by it, as you know the environment as a set of natural conditions that surrounded by human beings of water, and air, and land, plants, different living organisms, including facilities that human hosted in the surroundings, and the circle of knowledge natural geographical definition of the environment as all surrounding organisms (human, animal, and plant) manifestations of factors affecting in the upbringing and development of the various aspects of his life, and contain living and non-living materials; Where control of social and economic factors, as it consists of the natural environment and social environment, the German Ernst structure specialist world and the life science definition of the environment as a science that examines objects related to the living center-aligned in which they live, and this phrase recently translated into Arabic words "ecology", Dr. Ricardos Habr Professor of biological Sciences has defined the environment in his book "human environment" as: a group surrounding natural factors affecting all living organisms, a unit of ecosystems are interrelated,  as follows from the above that the environments are divided into three main sections, namely: the natural environment and the content of the water, air, land and living organisms and other non-living, environment and industrial and left untouched from the cities, villages, factories, social environment and means institutions, universities, schools and linking methods of communication and communication. 
the Preservation of the environment
Everyone can contribute to the preservation of the environment by changing daily habits and eating habits, reduce energy and water consumption, and should be adapted to the house and garden to be more environmentally friendly, the following mention ways through which the preservation of the environment: 
- Changing daily habits, and this is done through: Turn off anything that uses electricity in the case of non-use, such as lights, televisions, computers, printers and so on. Disconnect the equipment from the electricity when you do not use, because existing applications in electronic devices will use electricity continuously. The use of electrical connectors containing the button of the devices to turn off a lot by using a switch one. Energy measuring devices used to determine the amount of consumption for each device when you turn it off. Avoid using air conditioning as much as possible, the use of natural ventilation or fan to keep cool as much as possible. Avoid using electronic exercise machines, and use a real bike or walk to get to nearby destinations. Reduce water consumption as much as possible. Recycling all that can be recycled, such as glass, metal and paper.
- Turn off anything that uses electricity in the case of non-use, such as lights, televisions, computers, printers and so on.
- Disconnect the equipment from the electricity when you do not use, because existing applications in electronic devices will use electricity continuously.
- The use of electrical connectors containing the button of the devices to turn off a lot by using a switch one.
- Energy measuring devices used to determine the amount of consumption for each device when you turn it off.
- Avoid using air conditioning as much as possible, the use of natural ventilation or fan to keep cool as much as possible.
- Avoid using electronic exercise machines, and use a real bike or walk to get to nearby destinations.
- Reduce water consumption as much as possible.
- Recycling all that can be recycled, such as glass, metal and paper.
- Changing dietary habits, and this is done through: Eating less meat and dairy amounts. Buy local food, as the transportation of food from distant sites has a negative impact on the environment. Store leftovers and use in the subsequent meal.
- Eating less meat and dairy amounts.
- Buy local food, as the transportation of food from distant sites has a negative impact on the environment.
- Store leftovers and use in the subsequent meal.
- Changing habits of movement and transportation: where you can walk or ride a bike, or use of the means of mass transit, thereby reducing congestion on the roads and reduces the amount of gasoline that is used.
- Install solar systems at home, relying on the sun in the day lit, which reduces the electricity needed for lighting the house.
- Re-use of materials, through the purchase of second-hand clothes and visit the savings shops and shops to find used clothes, and share removable appliances for use instead of throwing it.
Types environmental of pollution
There are several types of environmental pollution, including:
- Air Pollution.
- Water pollution.
- Earth pollution.
- Noise pollution.
- Light pollution.
- Plastic pollution.
The causes of environmental contamination
It can be said that environmental pollution may occur due to the events and circumstances of natural, such as forest fires and active volcanoes, but the use of the word contamination may indicate that the pollutants produced by human activities, as it can identify the ancient human communities and lifestyle through Mlutadtha, increased pollution human as a result of the settlement of a large number of people to a specific place, where the cities of antiquity often harmful places abound where human waste and pollutants, and with the beginning of the use of coal in the fuel increased air dramatically pollution, in addition to the use of coal in iron smelting leads to exacerbate the problem of air pollution in the seventeenth century, as urban conditions led health and that prevailed in the period between the Middle Ages and the beginning of the modern era to the spread of epidemics and diseases such as plague, cholera, typhoid fever, and pollution phenomenon continued to grow during the nineteenth century, where it was water and air pollution and the accumulation of solid waste most important causes of pollution, but by the twentieth century, the development of awareness of the need to protect the environment from Ilut. 
- ↑ "and the meaning of the definition of the environment in the dictionary meanings mosque - Arabic Arabic dictionary", www.almaany.com, briefed him on 04.09.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ Karam Ali Hafez, the media and environmental issues (edition of the first edition), p 10/09/11. Adapted.
- ↑ "Describing Different Types Of Environment Environmental Sciences Essay", www.ukessays.com,2016-5-12، Retrieved 2020-4-26. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Help Save the Environment", m.wikihow.com, Retrieved 29-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Pollution ENVIRONMENT", www.britannica.com, Retrieved 29-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!