- 1 First World War
- 2 causes of the First World War
- 3 World War, the results of the first
- 4 References
First World War
First World War is an international conflict in 1914 occurred, and waged most of Europe, in addition to Russia, the United States, the Middle East and other regions, where the division of the world were submitted to the parties disputants are the Axis Powers (Central States), which included Germany, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, and the allies formed from France, Great Britain, Russia, Italy, Japan, the United States, which joined in 1917 that, this war ended with the defeat of the axis Powers in 1918. 
The causes of the First World War
There are five main reasons have led to the outbreak of the First World War, namely: 
- The existence of alliances for mutual defense between countries: European countries held several alliances for mutual defense before the First World War, when exposed one of the countries attacked the allied nations are defending them.
- Imperialism: some European countries imposed its control over different areas, in order to increase their wealth and power, where Africa was parts of Asia, a point of conflict between European countries, and these competitions cause for the outbreak of the First World War.
- Militarism: the world began in the arms race. By 1914, Germany was the largest country with military force, and naval forces of Great Britain and Germany have increased, and this trend has made the world ready for war.
- Nationalism: nationalism contributed to the expansion of the war to include all parts of Europe.
- The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand: This was the assassination direct cause of the outbreak of the First World War, sent when a Serbian group called the Black Hand group to assassinate Archduke in June 1914, where a Serb man named Gavrilo Princip Ferdinand was assassinated and his wife while they were in Sarajevo, and this led to the declaration of Austria Hungary war on Serbia, Russia and the alliance with Serbia, in addition to the declaration of war on Germany, Russia, and so the war has expanded to include all countries participating in the mutual defense alliances.
World War, the results of the first
- ^ أ ب John Graham Royde-Smith Dennis E. Showalter (20-2-2018), "World War I"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Martin Kelly (30-1-2018), "5 Key Causes of World War I"، www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited
- ↑ "World War I", www.encyclopedia.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018.Edited
- ↑ "World War 1: A Short Timeline 1919-20", www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 6-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!