- 1 internal bleeding
- 2 causes internal bleeding
- 3 symptoms of internal bleeding
- 4 internal diagnosis of bleeding
- 5 prevention of internal bleeding
- 6 first aid to the injured internal bleeding
- 7 injured treatment of internal bleeding
- 8 Video symptoms of stomach bleeding
- 9 References
Bleeding (in English: Bleeding) is the blood out of the blood vessels, and may be externally or internally. Be bleeding externally if blood flow to the outside through a cut or wound in the skin, or through natural openings in the body such as the vagina, nose, mouth and rectum. 
Internal bleeding (occurs in English: Internal Bleeding) when exposed arteries and veins of the damage allows blood to leak from the blood circulation and assembly system within the body, which may occur in the tissues and organs, or in the cavities of the body including the head, spinal canal, chest, abdomen, and in the eye , muscles, and joints. The amount of blood bleeding depends on the extent of damage to the internal organs, and blood vessels fed, and the body's ability to repair the damage. Stop the bleeding mechanisms include both: blood clotting system, and the ability of blood vessels to shrink to reduce blood flow to the outside. 
The causes of internal bleeding
Of the causes of internal bleeding: 
- Blood vessels as a result of damage to the body suffered a strong shock, or because of the chronic rise in blood pressure that causes dilation of blood vessels, Anavajha (aneurysm), depends the extent of the damage caused by the dilation of blood vessels where it occurs; Vtmdd cerebral arteries, for example, cause hemorrhagic stroke, while the patient may bleed to death when dilation of the aorta, and the occurrence of severe internal bleeding in the abdominal cavity. 
- Bone fractures: When a fracture is expected to excessive bleeding occurs, due to the presence of large amounts of blood in the bone marrow; Where the production of blood cells. The long bone fractures Kazm thigh, upper arm bone, pelvic bone and may lead to bleeding more than 10% of the blood of the body.
- Hemorrhagic genetic disorders, such as von Willebrand disease, and hemophilia, a disease causing blood thinners and prevent clotting. 
- Incidence of liver failure, which prevents the formation of blood clotting factors, and its causes: viral infections of the liver, and alcohol abuse. 
- Taking medications that prevent blood such as warfarin, heparin and clotting, prescribed these drugs usually treat some diseases such as atrial fibrillation, pulmonary embolism, or drugs that inhibit the function of platelets, and is often used to prevent heart attacks, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease. [3 ]
- Irritation of the lining of the esophagus, stomach and intestines, which results from smoking and alcohol abuse, eat some anti-inflammatory drugs nonsteroidal.
- Bleeding may occur as a result of complications of surgical operations. 
- Inflammation of the colon, resulting in food poisoning, and parasites. 
- Decrease in the number of platelets responsible for blood clotting. 
- Disease morbidity cerebrovascular amyloid: is a disease that involves the accumulation of proteins in the walls of cerebral arteries, leading to torn. 
- Incidence of brain tumors. 
- Lack of vitamin K is responsible for the production of enzymes that help blood clot. 
- Brain injury concussion. 
- Obstruction of infection in the intestine. 
- Incidence of congestive heart failure (CHF)]]. 
- The incidence of lung cancer. 
- The incidence of acute bronchitis. 
- Very low body temperature. 
Symptoms of internal bleeding
The emergence of symptoms of internal bleeding depends on where the occurrence of bleeding, and the amount of blood lost, and the most important signs of internal bleeding: 
- The emergence of signs of shock, include: rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure, cold skin, sweating, confusion, and confusion. 
- Low orthostatic blood pressure; Any feeling dizzy when doing from lying down or sitting position; Where blood pressure drops. 
- The feeling of pain by area bleeding, such as bleeding in the diaphragm that separates the chest from the abdomen leads to a feeling of pain in the chest and shoulder. 
- The appearance of bruises or change in skin color. 
- The feeling of nausea and vomiting. 
- Absence of consciousness. 
- Disturbance in vision, speech interoperability. 
- Bloody urine (the appearance of blood in the urine). 
- Stool color change; Where he tends to color black. 
- The difficulty in performing normal activities, including problems with walking or even fall. 
- Severe feeling thirsty. 
- Bleeding from the body's natural openings may be an indication of internal bleeding as follows:  bleeding blood from the anus indicates the presence of injury in the intestine. Blood from the nose and ear bleeding indicates the presence of head injury. Out phlegm and blood from the mouth indicates the presence of lung injury Blood out with the urine indicates the presence of infection of the urinary tract.
- Bleeding from the anus indicates the presence of injury in the intestine.
- Blood from the nose and ear bleeding indicates the presence of head injury.
- Out phlegm and blood from the mouth indicates the presence of lung injury
- Blood out with the urine indicates the presence of infection of the urinary tract.
- Swelling of the stomach. 
- Blood out with coughing. 
Diagnosis of internal bleeding
To diagnose internal bleeding, the doctor begins to study the symptoms suffered by the patient, and conduct clinical examination, and in the case of not being able to reach the correct diagnosis is being -aatmada on Aloarad- what is required of the following tests:  
- A blood test to make sure the number of red blood cells, and detecting the presence of anemia.
- Endoscopy upper gastrointestinal tract: This examination is conducted when a suspected bleeding in the digestive system, and through which to examine the esophagus, stomach and twelve.
- Examination of the capsule camera: is a pill containing a camera, the patient is asked to swallow, and the movement of images from the small intestine to the recording device.
- Endoscopy with the help of the balloon: This type of theory to reach places can not access them using other methods endoscopy, and through which to identify the causes of bleeding are also treated.
- Telescope using ultrasound.
- Imaging of the pancreas endoscopically Internal retrograde: is the examination of the doctor can diagnose liver problems, gallbladder, and pancreas.
- Computed tomography (CT): This type of effective tests in the diagnosis of abdominal bleeding, or inside organs, such as liver, kidney, and spleen.
- MRI scans (MRI)
- Angiography using the dye, it is a type of X-ray imaging techniques to search for blood vessels bleeding, and treatment.
- Lumbar puncture: is the examination of spinal fluid to make sure bleeding in the brain.
Prevention of internal bleeding
For the prevention of diseases and wounds man must maintain a healthy lifestyle, and protect himself from diseases that may lead to bleeding, and procedures for the prevention of bleeding: 
- Control high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol in the blood, to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Wear personal safety equipment appropriate for the activity carried out by the person.
- Avoid driving a car in the event of alcohol.
- To refrain from drinking alcohol to prevent diseases associated with alcohol abuse.
- Take the necessary precautions before taking medications that cause bleeding, to avoid a shock.
- Perform blood tests routine, such as: Check (CBC), which examines the count of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets, and examination (INR), which examines the extent of blood thinners, and examination (PT), which measures the blood clotting factors.
First aid to the injured internal bleeding
If the symptoms of internal bleeding, the patient should take the following steps before the arrival of medical assistance: 
- Call medical assistance quickly, or ambulance.
- Examination of the level of awareness among the injured.
- Help the patient to lie down on his back, with the lifting legs above heart level if possible.
- The injured cover to keep warm.
- Not to provide any drink or food for the injured.
- Reassure the patient, the treatment of side injuries if any.
Treatment of the injured internal bleeding
Includes the treatment of the injured internal bleeding following procedures: 
- Give the patient intravenous fluids, and blood to avoid a drop in blood pressure.
- Surgical procedure for the treatment of bleeding, depending on where the occurrence of bleeding.
- Open the abdomen, and the search for the presence of ruptured blood vessels, and closed by heat or stitches.
- Chest incision to treat bleeding around the heart and lungs.
- Piercing the skull to stop the brain drain, relieve pressure in the skull.
- Causing injury in the muscles, to relieve the pressure caused by bleeding, and stop the bleeding.
- Orthopedic bone fractures.
- Give the patient a blood clot drugs.
Video symptoms of stomach bleeding
May not gastrointestinal bleeding is considered a disease, but a symptom of side Tangier associated with some diseases! What are the symptoms of the presence of this bleeding? :
- ↑ reviewed by David Zieve (Reviewed on 1-12-2015), "Bleeding"، medlineplus, Retrieved 10-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Internal Bleeding", MedicineNet.com,Reviewed on 26-1-2016، Retrieved 10-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ A b c t w H x D y G o z r u i J Benjamin Wedro (Reviewed on 19-10-2016), "Internal Bleeding", e Medicine Health, Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Carmella Won't (Reviewed on 26-9-2015), "What causes gastrointestinal bleeding"، Healthline, Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Janelle Martel ( Reviewed on 8-2-2016), "What Is a Low Platelet Count"، Health Line, Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Reviewed by Rob Hicks (23-2-2016), "Bleeding in the brain"، Web Md. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح خ Kati Blake (Reviewed on 28-10-2016), "What causes hemorrhage"، Health Line. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Danet Taylor, "Brain Hemorrhage"، MedicineNet.com, Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت " Severe bleeding", Mayo Clinic , Retrieved 12-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Bleeding", Better Health, Retrieved 12-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ (21-10-2015), "Gastrointestinal bleeding"، Mayo Clinic , Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Reviewed by Melinda Ratini (29-9-2015), "Internal Bleeding Due to Trauma"، Web Md, Retrieved 11-12-2016. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!