- 1 marriage
- 2 goal of marriage
- 3 Ruling on marrying
- 4 References
God created the Almighty man to worship Him, and unite and establish his orders, taking care of the sincerity of intention, man Khalifa on the ground, and to achieve this, God Almighty mocked everything in the universe in order to achieve the meanings of succession, and means that initiated the marriage and marriage, where the marriage for the blessings bestowed by God Almighty to His slaves, where God Almighty said: (it is that he created for you mates from among yourselves to find repose in them and put between you affection and mercy in this are signs for those who reflect),  as to marry Sunan prophets and messengers peace be upon them, and the evidence for that is the words of God: (and We sent messengers before you and gave them wives and offspring),  as the achievement of tranquility and stability, affection, compassion, kindness, kindness and gentleness, meanings that come true marriage, and for that the Prophet urged peace be upon him to marry, as mentioned in Bukhari true of the companion Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: (O young people, could you Alabap Fletzoj), [ 3] Balzoa C realized the eye and the vagina to protect, from falling into the taboo and evil things, especially in the time of the spread of sedition and plentiful, and more temptations related to lust and sex, which led to the making by Sacred easy easy, without any difficulty, and suggesting that the words of the Prophet, peace be upon him (peace and blessings left after me sedition, is harmful to men, women),  the women of the most intriguing and the most dangerous of sedition. 
The goal of marriage
The nation is made up of a group of families that are interconnected with each other, many of the principles, laws, customs and traditions, and must be the basis of a strong and cohesive society, achieved coherently family and strength, and interdependence with each other, and the means of achieving that marriage, marriage is a lot of goals The goals initiated for, and in a statement some of the following:  
- Statement of responsibility for raising children, and Tencothm upbringing sound, where God Almighty said: (O ye who believe yourselves and your families a fire fueled by people and stones),  and explained Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him verse that escape from the fire to be doing acts of worship, and stay away from disobedience to God, and ordered the family remembrance of Allah Almighty, and Qatada said that the verse indicates parents is obedience to God Almighty, and forbidding sin, and ordered them to carry out the orders of God Almighty, taking care to help them on that, and Zjarham when the disobedience of God Almighty, where he was narrated from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: (you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock),  the duty children's education with regard to matters of religion from the beginning of origin, depending on the matters contained in the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the biography of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and Quranic stories, and the biography of companions may Allah be pleased with them.
- Achieve psychological and emotional stability for both parties, and thus a decent life based realized on honesty, loyalty, love and compassion, as God Almighty among the pillars of married life, namely: sleep psychological with the husband and wife, and intended: safety, reassurance, comfort, serenity and purity, corner the second is the affection that appear in the dealing and cooperation between the spouses, and between private families with them, and the third pillar is the compassion that is reflected in the feelings of the mother and father, but access to the rest home and the family, he must follow a number of ways, including: good treatment, and cohabitation with good It is known, and cooperation on matters of life, marriage is a contract based on love and altruism, care and protection, chastity and affection, honesty and trust.
- Satisfy the libido the way prescribed by Allah the Almighty for His slaves, as the investigation of chastity and purity, and to preserve the symptoms and genealogy, and the removal of the disorder and anxiety of the hearts of both spouses, and this is achieved Ahassan each party to the other party, and the achievement of chastity and purity in every way to the other party.
Ruling on marrying
Islamic law showed the rule of marriage, but his case varies depending on the person, financial and physical its own capacity, and its ability to take responsibility, and with the provisions of the marriage statement in detail:  comes
- Marriage to be; Be the marriage duty when general scholars, when the fear of self from falling into the taboos and prohibitions, obligatory chaste restraint and prevent them from falling as God forbade him, where there is no way not to fall into it, but the marriage, as some scholars say that that provision No person varies depending on the ability of the material, whether it is capable or incapable of spending, and said that God Almighty has promised that if he married impotent riches.
- Marriage is desirable; So if the person lust, but he is not afraid to himself from falling into the forbidden things, desirable in Valenkah right; Because marriage has many other goals, as scientists have indicated that the first marriage of the interruption to the performance of the redundancy of worship, so the view of the majority of scholars, as he reportedly did the companions may Allah be pleased with them.
- Marriage is permissible; And in the case of the unwillingness of marriage, or the lack of lust, and may be frowned upon marriage; Because it is a waste of the right of women's rights; Not Aafaffha, and go away unpleasantness with the consent of the wife; This is because marriage has many goals and objectives of the collection of tranquility and affection, stability, psychological and emotional.
- Marriage is forbidden; A Muslim marriage in the land of the infidels Aharbeyen; Because further to harm the wife and children.
- Marriage Abomination; The fear that the husband of the oppression of the wife, and prevent them from their rights, or in the absence of arousal in the husband, or if the marriage prevents the pair from performing worship desirable.
- ↑ Roman Sura, verse: 21.
- ↑ Thunder, verse 38.
- ↑ Narrated by Bukhari in Sahih Bukhari, Abdullah bin Masood, page or number: 5065, it is true.
- ↑ Narrated by Muslim, in Sahih Muslim, Osama bin Zaid, page or number: 2740, it is true.
- ↑ "blessing of marriage", www.saaid.net, briefed him on 09.23.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ "of the goals of marriage in Islam", www.alukah.net, briefed him on 23.09.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ "of the goals of marriage", articles.islamweb.net, briefed him on 23.09.2018. Adapted.
- ↑ Surat prohibition, verse 6.
- ↑ Narrated by Bukhari in Sahih Bukhari, Abdullah bin Omar, page or number: 7138, it is true.
- ↑ "the rule of marriage and its importance", www.alukah.net, briefed him on 23.09.2018. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!