- 1 cupping
- 2 eating after cupping
- 3 Tips After cupping
- 4 types of cupping
- 5 Benefits of cupping
- 6 Side Effects of Hjamp
- 7 cupping in Islam
- 8 References
Considered cupping therapy forms of alternative medicine dating back to the era of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, as proven that the Prophet, peace be upon him cured cupping, and is done by placing special cups on the skin for a few minutes until the skin suction;   where the suction helps healing by improving the blood and increase blood circulation flow in areas that put them cups, so many people use cupping a complement and a complement to the treatment of many diseases and health conditions,  and can put the cups on the back, or neck, or shoulders, or on the sites of pain, and the patient is often subject to treatment sessions, ranging in size from four to six sessions, separated A period ranging from three to ten days,  and can the cups be used in cupping made of glass, or bamboo, or porcelain, or silicone,  As a thousand years ago, the cups were made of bamboo, or mud, or animal horns. 
After eating cupping
For the best results of cupping is recommended to fast or simply snacks before two to three hours of cupping session,  As for the food after the meeting by following the following tips are advised:
- Eat some dates, or drink water with honey to get the energy after the meeting. 
- Avoid red meat, milk and dairy products for 24 hours after cupping, can eat fish, eggs, fruits, and vegetables, very small amounts of chicken. 
- Avoid all kinds of drinks containing caffeine for 24 hours after cupping. 
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body moisture. 
Tips After cupping
Amahgom after cupping therapy is recommended by following a few tips, including the following: 
- Refrain from smoking for nearly 24 hours.
- To refrain from the practice of aerobic exercise and intercourse for nearly 48 hours.
- Avoid washing the area that has been applied by cupping for nearly 24 hours.
Types of cupping
In fact, there are two basic types of cupping, and in a statement that follows: 
- Dry cupping: The wizard devise material for ignition in a glass, such as alcohol, or herbs, or paper, lit, then the cup puts upside down on the skin and leave three minutes, and when the duration cools the air inside the cup empties the cup of air, causing higher skin redness As a result of the expansion of blood vessels;  occurs in response to changing the pressure inside the cup,  at the present time, it has found new ways where the use of rubber pump instead of fire to create a vacuum inside the cup, and sometimes Therapists used cups made of silicon characterized by its propensity to move from one place to another on the skin massage. 
- Cupping wet: The wizard previous steps for dry cupping, and then removes the cup and uses Musharta small incision is simple and small incision, and then using the suction again to take out a small amount of blood, it is worth mentioning that the processor often uses three to five cups per session, and can use one cup in the first experiment, after the completion of the session are advised to use an antibiotic in the form of ointment, and bandage to prevent infection. 
Benefits of cupping
Despite the lack of scientific studies that talk about cupping, but it is used for multiple purposes, including: 
- Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Deep tissue massage.
- Treatment of blood disorders, such as anemia, bleeding hereditary blood (in English: Hemophilia).
- Treatment of rheumatic diseases (in English: Rheumatic Diseases), such as: arthritis, muscle pain fibrillation (in English: Fibromyalgia).
- Increased fertility, and treatment of diseases of women (in English: Gynecological Disorders).
- Treatment of skin problems, such as eczema and acne.
- Treatment of high blood pressure.
- Treatment of migraine (in English: Migraine).
- Treatment of bronchial congestion caused by allergies or asthma (in English: Asthma).
- Treatment of varicose veins or varicose veins (in English: Varicose Veins).
- Increase blood flow,  and relieve muscle tension, and help repair cells and build tissues of connective, blood vessels new inside tissue,  In addition, it helps to relax the body's tissues and improve communication between cells. 
- Relieve headaches, tension,  and anxiety, and depression (in English: Depression). 
Side effects Hjamp
It is very important that the therapist to wear special clothing, gloves, and goggles before you start hearing cupping,  should also be alert to the seriousness of cupping on the affected areas of the skin burns or infections, or open wounds,  It is very important to give therapists Immunizations necessary to ensure the protection of certain diseases such as hepatitis (in English: hepatitis), and human immunodeficiency virus,  It should be noted that the skin returns to normal again within 10 days.  and from side effects that may be caused by cupping the following: [ 1]
- Mild discomfort in the subject of treatment.
- The appearance of burns and bruises on the subject of treatment.
- The likelihood of getting infected skin.
- Feeling dizzy, nausea, sweating during treatment. 
It is worth mentioning that it is not advisable to conduct cupping for children, the elderly, pregnant women and women during the menstrual period,  and people suffering from fever. 
Cupping in Islam
Is cupping therapy prophetic confirmed Sunnah of the Prophet peace be upon him,  has been proven in Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them, he said: (cured in three: drinking honey, and cupper, and cauterizing fire, and ended my nation for ironing),  it also: (cupping Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and gave cupper his wages, even his knowledge malignant did not give him),  The best days of cupping came from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet, peace be upon him he said: (from cupping for seventeen of the month, and nineteen, and twenty-one, had a cure for every disease). 
- ^ A b c t w H x D y G [Https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/cupping-therapy#1 "Cupping Therapy "], www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ^ A b d. Ibrahim Mohammed Attia (20115-7-29), "What are the benefits of cupping therapy?", Www..islamweb.net, briefed him on 29.01.2018. Adapted.
- ^ A b c t w H x D "What Is Cupping Therapy?", Www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "Cupping Therapy", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ↑ "Cupping Clinic Hijama before and after care plan", www.hijamainlondon.com, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS", curativecupping.co.uk, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "I Tried Cupping and Here’s What It Was Like", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-1-27. Edited.
- ↑ Narrated by Bukhari in Sahih Bukhari, Saeed bin Jabir, page or number: 5680, it is true.
- ↑ Narrated by al-Albani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, Abdullah bin Abbas, page or number: 3423, it is true.
- ↑ Narrated by al-Suyuti, in the small mosque, Abu Hurayrah, page or number: 8307, it is true.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!