- 1 Camera
- 2 date imaging machine
- 3 companies manufacturing cameras
- 4 Evolution camera 4.1 cameras in mobile phones 4.2 useless cameras mirror
- 4.1 cameras in mobile phones
- 4.2 useless cameras mirror
- 5 References
Pick up the camera (in English: Camera) images of a particular moment of reality,  and is stored in the form of a film, or in the form of a binary file (in English: Binary File) saves on digital devices (in English: Digital device),  This includes storage of different types of digital devices, compact ROMs (in English: compact disc), or hard drives (in English: hard disk drive), or flash memory (in English: Flash memory).   
You modern cameras can pick up video clips (in English: Video clips),  and is also stored as a movie or a binary file, video clips are a collection of images called frames (in English: Frames) picks up on the fixed time periods, [7 ] measured this period unit frames per second (in English: FPS), and the more the number of image frames increased per second increased section quality and the space required to store it.  in case the binary file used several methods to compress the file in order to minimize its size to become more susceptible to storage , called the pressure Palmrmaz mechanism (in English: codec), some of which lead to a reduction of the quality of the section (in English: Lossy), and some of the other preserves the original quality of the clip (in English: Lossless), and this Almrmazat what is commercial, some of which is free. 
Date of camera
The camera is a modern old tool; As the first idea started since ancient times, but its design recently, in the era of Aristotle, knew photography in the dark room,  In the era of Leonardo da Vinci (in English: Leonardo DaVinci) and after I found dark rooms that draw foreign objects inside by the sun's rays,  this principle was invented Gerolamo Cardano optical lens that helps to consider the year 1550, these lenses are convex-sided,  in 1658 the world Thomas Rasmussen learned the process of photography, and was followed by the German Johann Tzan the world in 1685 AD, and many scientists others. 
Daguerre is the one who designed the first camera in 1839, began his attempts in 1822, and called photography in his name, and called the theory developed by Baldagirutayb (in English: Daguerreotype), was an invention unprecedented, and not much at that time, was based Daguerre to scientists many, and relied on their research until it comes out shooting light machine,  and was the most prominent of them adopted the world Daguerre is the world Henry Fox Talbot English, which was able to extract the image after putting them in a chemical solution. 
Manufacturers of cameras
Was the beginning of the appearance of making companies giant cameras company Coda Chrome in 1936,  and Fiuggi film in 1934,  as Paula roid company cameras immediately photographed black leaves and white issued in 1937,  while issued photography colored papers in the post,  and photography revolution continues to evolve tremendously and large, as the evolution of photography in the new millennium rapidly and huge, as technology has evolved in digital photography became overwhelming to other formats; Because of the possibility of filming easily via mobile phones and various computers. 
The evolution of the camera
Cameras have evolved little by little. In 1861 physicist James Maxwell was able with the help of photographer Sutton get the first picture in color,  In 1888, George Eastman issued a shoot Alkudak machine famous for this day, was his motto immortal (Click the button and we do the rest), this machine pictorial was the first equipped with a film coiled, and in the United States issued cameras for aircraft, and is this remarkable development in the field of cameras,  and was followed by another development on US territory by issuing cameras lens in 1920.  developed cameras industry the time of the second World war and beyond; In the forties appeared cameras containing the flash, which is a place for lighting photography to make photography place clearer and more precise imaging machines. 
Cameras in mobile phones
With technological development, especially in the field of electronics scientists have succeeded in putting the camera on a chip at the beginning of the nineties of the twentieth century, and that was by the engineer and physicist Eric Fossum (in English: Eric Fossum) and his team, this has been the invention is the beginning of the addition of cameras to the board electronic phone.  in 2000, the first mobile phone back contains a camera in South Korea from Samsung (industry English: Samsung), called: Samsung SCH-V200, and has a camera captures images with 3.5 million pixels (in English: pixel) the one-inch (ie 0.35 mega-pixel), and can store 20 images. 
Began the cameras in mobile phones evolve after the first of the twenty-first century decade, it has become more accurate and clearer, as it got many features, feature Face Detection,  and Kasiti zoom (in English: Zoom in) and out (in English: Zoom out ), has increased the number of pixels per inch dramatically. 
Useless mirror cameras
Zero mirror cameras appeared (in English: Mirrorless Cameras) in the first of the twenty-first century decade,  which is a digital camera in terms of its kind, and is characterized by being not dependent on the mirror taking pictures, but using a sensitive image (in English: Image sensor) in which it can receive the reflected light and capture the reality. These contain cameras on changeable lens commensurate with the nature of the image to be photographed, these machines can also shoot video clips with high quality.  
- ↑ Tom Harris, "How Cameras Work"، HowStuffWorks, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Chris Woodford (25-9-2016), "35mm Film cameras"، ExplainThatStuff, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Chris Woodford (14-12-2016), "Flash memory"، ExplainThatStuff, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Storage device", ComputerHope, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Karim Nice, Tracy V. Wilson, Gerald Gurevich, "How Digital Cameras Work"، HowStuffWorks, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Barney Britton (28-1-2013), "Digital Cameras & Video: A Beginner's Guide"، DPreview, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Chris Woodford (30-8-2016), "Movies and movie cameras"، ExplainThatStuff, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Frames Per Second (FPS)", techopedia, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Bryan Clark (13-3-2015), "All You Need to Know about Video Codecs, Containers, and Compression"، MakeUseOf, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Jay Prosser (2005), Light in the Dark Room: Photography and Loss, Minneapolis: U of Minnesota Press, Page 3. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Camera Obscura History Timeline", Snugg, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Paul Burns, "The History of The Discovery of Cinematography"، precinemahistory.net, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Louis Daguerre", Encyclopedia Britannica,28-9-2016، Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Malcolm Daniel, "William Henry Fox Talbot (1800–1877) and the Invention of Photography"، MET Museum, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Claire Suddath (23-6-2009), "Kodachrome"، TIME, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Corporate History", FujiFilm, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ prcboston.org, A Brief Timeline of Polaroid, Boston: Photographic Resource Center, Page 1. Edited.
- ↑ Michael Archambault (11-6-2015), "The History and Magic of Instant Photography"، PetaPixel, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Number of people living in households that own a digital camera in the United States from spring 2008 to spring 2016 (in millions) ", Statista, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Behold the Very First Color Photograph (1861): Taken by Scottish Physicist (and Poet!) James Clerk Maxwell", OpenCulture,22-8-2016، Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "George Eastman", Biography.com,4-10-2016، Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Rudolf Kingslake (1989), A History of the Photographic Lens, Massachusetts: Academic Press, Page 155. Edited.
- ↑ Ivan Tolmachev (19-1-2011), "A Brief History of Photographic Flash"، envatotuts, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Eric R. Fossum (2013), Camera-on-a-Chip: TeChnology Transfer from sa Turn To your Cell phone, New Jersey: Cognizant Comm. Corp., Page 2. Edited.
- ↑ Simon Hill (11-8-2013), "From J-Phone to Lumia 1020: A complete history of the camera phone "، DigitalTrends, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Mario Aguilar (19-6-2014), "How Amazon's Fire Phone Cameras Know Where Your Face Is Even at Night"، Gizmodo, Retrieved 27-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Kate Greene (6-2-2007), "Cell-Phone Cameras That Zoom"، MIT Technology Review, Retrieved 27-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Michael Hession (28-1-2014), "The Very First Mirrorless Camera Was a Gem Made by Epson. Yep. Epson."، Gizmodo, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Darlene Hildebrandt (26-8-2015), "Mirrorless Cameras – Everything You Wanted to Know"، Digital Photo Mentor, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Steve Rousseau (17-4-2013), "What's Inside a Mirrorless Camera"، PopularMechanics, Retrieved 14-1-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!