- 1 white sugar
- 2 white sugar damage
- 3 nutritional value of white sugar
- 4 Video sugar substitutes
- 5 References
The sugars kind of carbohydrates, and natural sources of fruits, vegetables and dairy products, can also be produced and added to foods for many functions such as desalination, enhance the flavor, and save them from damage, and others. There are many types of sugars, scientists and classify them according to their chemical composition, and these sugars sucrose (in English: Sucrose) known as white sugar or table sugar, a disaccharide consisting of diabetes glucose and fructose, and there are naturally in fruits and vegetables, and is available a large amount of sugar cane sugar beet; Where is extracted to be used commercially. 
White sugar damage
Sugar can be added frequently to cause white foods and drinks many damages, including the following: 
- Weight gain: It is believed that the sugar from one of the main reasons for the high rates of obesity all over the world, as the intake of fructose is one of white sugar components increases the hunger and the desire to eat compared to glucose found in carbohydrates, and may also lead to excessive intake of fructose to resistance to the hormone leptin, which sends signals to the body to stop eating. In addition, drinking was associated with a lot of sugar-sweetened beverages increase the amount of visceral fat.
- Increase the risk of heart disease: As evidence suggests the high sugar diets cause obesity, infections, and the high levels of triglycerides and blood sugar and blood pressure, which is considered Jmiha risk factors of heart disease.
- With the emergence of acne: where sugary foods lead to a rapid rise in blood sugar levels and hormone insulin, which causes an increase in the secretion of the hormone androgen, the production of oils, and inflammation.
- Increased risk of diabetes: may cause a high-sugar diet for a long time to obesity and insulin resistance, and is both the risk factors of diabetes.
- Increase the risk of cancer: as eating too much sugar can lead to obesity, insulin resistance and inflammation, all of the risk factors of cancer, also found a study of more than 430 thousand people that eating sugar added was associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer, cancer pleural, cancer of the small intestine, and still there is a need for further studies to understand this complex relationship even more.
- Increased risk of depression: A study was conducted on 8,000 people that men eat 67 grams or more of sugar per day for 22 years were more likely to develop depression by 23% compared with men who ate the amount of less than 40 grams per day showed, showed another study more than 69 thousand women that women who ate the largest amount of added sugars increases their risk of depression than those who eat less quantity, the researchers believe that the sugar fluctuations in the blood, irregular neurotransmitters, inflammation may be one of the causes of the harmful effect of sugar on mental health .
- Accelerate the aging of skin: Eating a diet as high in carbohydrates and refined sugar linked to the production of compounds known as short as AGEs, compounds consisting of interactions between sugar and protein in the body and head of her role in the aging of the skin; Where these substances cause damaging the protein collagen and elastin which help the skin to stretch and maintain its youth; Therefore, these proteins may result in damage to the sagging of the skin.
- Increase the aging of cells: showed eating large amounts of sugar acceleration in the shortening of telomeres (in English: Telomere) compounds that form the structure of the end of chromosomes similar to the effect of shrouds which prevents chromosomes from damage or merger together, it is worth mentioning that these vehicles less than a length naturally with progress in age, but eating large amounts of sugar may accelerate it; This in turn increases the aging of cells (in English: Cellular aging).
- Increased risk of fatty liver: so when you eat a lot of added sugar, has been associated with the presence of a large amount of fructose in particular the formation of excessive load on the liver and Ajhadh. As a study of more than 5,900 adults showed that people who drink sugar-sweetened drinks a day are more likely 56% of the injury of fatty liver disease is alcohol compared to people who do not drink these drinks in the same quantity.
- The fluctuation of the body's energy: where can foods rich in sugar and low in protein, fiber and fat negatively affect the energy levels in the body levels; What caused the rapid rise in glucose and insulin levels in the blood, followed by a sharp drop in them, which may lead to significant fluctuations in the body's energy level.
- Increased risk of kidney disease: Because high levels of blood sugar permanently leads to minute blood vessels in the kidneys damage.
- Impact negatively on dental health: the eating too much sugar may cause drilling; Because bacteria in the mouth feed on sugar and produce acidic substances, leading to the removal of metal teeth.
- Increased risk of gout; Whereby the added sugars levels of uric acid in the blood, which increases the risk of developing or worsening of gout.
- Accelerate cognitive deficiencies: diets high sugar may lead to poor memory, it is also associated with an increased risk of dementia.
The nutritional value of white sugar
The following table shows what they contain a small spoon equivalent to 4.2 grams of white sugar: 
Video sugar substitutes
- ↑ "Background on Carbohydrates & Sugars", www.foodinsight.org, Retrieved 22-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jillian Kubala (3-6-2018), "11 Reasons Why Too Much Sugar Is Bad for You"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 22-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 19335, Sugars, granulated", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 22-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Video sugar substitutes.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!